• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Cant wait to check my door mat when I get home, hopefully she will have taken it out of the post box when shes picked the kids up.

My GHod, the early reviews are absolutely ridiculous. "Perfect", "masterpiece", "flawless"...and that's just mainstream broadsheet newspapers your mum and dad read, never mind the gamer-nerd sites that you'd expect to love it.

First clips and walkthroughs make it look astonishing. Beautiful, in fact. This is going to be one of the legendary games of all time, and without doubt the entertainment event of the year.

so i pre ordered from Shopto... should it have come through with the normal Royal Mail post because it ****ing hasn't !

Does anyone play DayZ or Arma2 / Arma3?

I was thinking about getting into these but it is much better if you have a crew to play with, especially DayZ.

GTA V sitting in the XBox, I play for 20 mins and the mither in law turns up. Her and wife now sitting here watching tv.......

Depends how long you spend playing games at home. If you head out a couple of nights less then the cost won't be too bad and of course, with the new games, there will be reason to stay in.

I'm debating whether I buy any of the games. I barely use my Xbox these days.

Depends how long you spend playing games at home. If you head out a couple of nights less then the cost won't be too bad and of course, with the new games, there will be reason to stay in.

I'm debating whether I buy any of the games. I barely use my Xbox these days.

That is true and like you I hardly use my PS3. I turned it on and logged in for the first time in about 2 months the other day....

I have not actually been intruiged by a computer game since MW3.... this however has tempted me to buy it! now just to convince the mrs I can play it on our only TV :/

the question is - do i pop down to asda/tesco to buy it today and send back the late arriving copy :lol:

I've been playing GTA 5 for about two hours now, and I love the game already. They fixed the handling and driving of the cars, it's much better, but there are alot of controls to learn imo

just got my copy at work as well.... except my xbox is at my parent's house... debating whether i just pick it up or play for an hour or two first on their huge screen..... aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, time to fap to the map in the meantime

I like it.

Apart from the first missions you're forced to do I've just spent my time tootling around exploring so far.

Back