• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Heads up people.

Sky Atlantic are showing Seinfeld from the very begining, Pilot showing from this Saturday.

Weird timimgs on it as its on Sat, Sun & Monday then nothing all week according to the search.

Some good shows coming, Games of Thrones, Spartacus, The Big C, Shamless & Luck to name a few.

Last edited:
Yeah big writers strike screwed season 2, so they just ended it swiftly and pretty much ignored most of the results.

by far, the consistently funniest thing on tv is the daily show & has been so for years...

Heroes lost it in the middle of the first season really as Tim Kring had no idea what he wanted to do with it when it started. They went with what the audience seemed to like the most.

I thought the first season was great up until the finale. They built up the showdown between Peter and Sylar for weeks, and it was over in about 2 minutes. The show went downhill fast from there. Kring was apparently quoted as saying he had written up to five seasons worth of material, and this was early on. I stopped watching when Peter lost all his powers.

I thought the first season was great up until the finale. They built up the showdown between Peter and Sylar for weeks, and it was over in about 2 minutes. The show went downhill fast from there. Kring was apparently quoted as saying he had written up to five seasons worth of material, and this was early on. I stopped watching when Peter lost all his powers.

I don't know, it just moved so slow and they really didn't seem to have much direction after the whole 'save the cheerleader' thing.

Heads up people.

Sky Atlantic are showing Seinfeld from the very begining, Pilot showing from this Saturday.

Weird timimgs on it as its on Sat, Sun & Monday then nothing all week according to the search.

Some good shows coming, Games of Thrones, Spartacus, The Big C, Shamless & Luck to name a few.

One of the best American sitcoms of recent times. Kramer...... what a great character!

I have heard wonderful things about The Wire, but I have not watched it yet but I am currently Sky+ the series from episode 1, thank goodness for a 1TB hard disk

I have heard wonderful things about The Wire, but I have not watched it yet but I am currently Sky+ the series from episode 1, thank goodness for a 1TB hard disk

It took a few episodes before I was hooked but The Wire is certainly one of the greatest dramas I've ever watched.

The Shield and The Sopranos are the only other TV shows I've seen which were consistently excellent throughout all their seasons.

Watched the first episode of Touch, absolutely superb, well worth a dl..

Also episode 1 of Spartacus Vengence was pretty good too, gory as ever and loads of boobs

I have to say that Got to Dance is the best talent show on TV by miles and miles.

The standard is so high it is incredible.

Gutted that Bendy Kate didn't make the final....:x

I have to say that Got to Dance is the best talent show on TV by miles and miles.

The standard is so high it is incredible.

Gutted that Bendy Kate didn't make the final....:x

I unfortunately have to watch this toss... It's just mostly chavs who cant sing yet still don't wanna work so they start a dance group instead. How many of these dance groups do we honestly need!!?
Granted tgere are some extremely talented dancers on the show but they'll be overlooked for one of these chav dance groups.

The show (as almost all talent shows) doesn't interest me in the slightest tho, but each to there own. It's not the worst thing i have to put up with my missus watching. Think TOWIE takes that crown lol

Back