• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Had both the kids at home this past week. They recommended Love, Death & Robots on Netflix.

Thoroughly enjoying it. Buncha sci-fi shorts, mostly animated and quite a lot of imagination and variety in how these short stories are presented.

If anyone remembers the wonderful OMNI magazine from the '80s-90s and the great compilations of sci-fi short stories they made into a series of books, this is simply the visual version of that.

I like clarkson the clam. Enjoyed the farm too (but he uses the same format as for top gear. Staged narratives and UK-comedy inspired gags using real people as actors. It is partly why I liked it to be fair! Gerald is a Fast Show inspired character who’s been told to ham up with the same effect as this

It was interesting learning a little about a farm and if you don’t think about the semi-scripted stories it’s a great watch!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I finally got round to watching Ian Wright's Home Truths documentary about domestic abuse.
Really emotional and both heartbreaking and heart-warming.
Gave me even more respect and appreciation for Ian Wright.

Caught up with Mortimer and Whitehouse fishing series over the weekend Series 2 and 3 and now 4.... brilliant programme, worth watching in one go, get the feeling of the programme and whats its all about. Bob Mortimer opens up a bit more than Paul Whitehouse does,plenty of chat about families and death ,brought a tear once or twice but very funny in most parts especially when Bob fecks up catching a fish or two.

Funny Bob mentions his support for Boro but Paul never mentions he's a Spurs supporter lol....

Love Mortimer and Whitehouse's fishing show. An oasis of gentle delight, even though I have never fished nor do I plan to.

Just watching Finding Jack Charlton. Educational, as I wasn't too aware of the Irish team and situation then due to my age. Good to have input from & about Paul McGrath. And utterly heartbreaking to see the footage of Jack in his last days.

Caught up with Mortimer and Whitehouse fishing series over the weekend Series 2 and 3 and now 4.... brilliant programme, worth watching in one go, get the feeling of the programme and whats its all about. Bob Mortimer opens up a bit more than Paul Whitehouse does,plenty of chat about families and death ,brought a tear once or twice but very funny in most parts especially when Bob fecks up catching a fish or two.

Funny Bob mentions his support for Boro but Paul never mentions he's a Spurs supporter lol....

He’s one of our own!

What a great shout, watched series 1 last night. Brilliant TV.

Couple of things on Netflix the comedy The Chair very good,only 6 episodes,stars the woman from Killing Eve, Sandra Oh, so an afternoon watch and the drama Clickbait,slow start but good storyline,all about internet dating and how people get decieved on line. Shows how easy it is to set up a dating website and how to get people on there.

Do you have to like Mortimer to enjoy do you think?

love Whitehouse and fishing programmes, but can’t stand Mortimer!

Back