• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Shameless US aired it's last ever episode last night
What an awesome show will be sorry to see it end
I raise a glass to the ultimate hedonist Frank Gallagher

Almost done season 2 and Lady Norf and I are quite enjoying the crime drama Ozark on Netflix.

A bit dark in spots, but leavened with dark humor. Set in southern Missouri, in and around Lake Ozark, a Chicago family thrust into America's unfashionable southern culture clashes with a Mexican drug cartel, ruthless FBI agents, and scruffy rednecks who often defy stereotype. The bad guys are bad, the cops might be worse.

Jason Bateman, a very bright man, stars in and executive produces it. Great ensemble cast and characters. Season 4 begins later this year.

Almost done season 2 and Lady Norf and I are quite enjoying the crime drama Ozark on Netflix.

A bit dark in spots, but leavened with dark humor. Set in southern Missouri, in and around Lake Ozark, a Chicago family thrust into America's unfashionable southern culture clashes with a Mexican drug cartel, ruthless FBI agents, and scruffy rednecks who often defy stereotype. The bad guys are bad, the cops might be worse.

Jason Bateman, a very bright man, stars in and executive produces it. Great ensemble cast and characters. Season 4 begins later this year.

Watched all 3 series of this so far and really enjoyed it, from what i have heard series 4 will be in two parts and the first one has already been made.

if you're into weird, mentally disturbing sci-fi / futurism / cyberpunk / anime type stuff...

Season 2 of Love, Death and Robots drops on Friday. Season was mindbendingly brilliant. collection of short animated stories... definitely not for kids.

Just watched all 4 episodes of Bloodlands, very poor, i usually like anything James Nessbitt is in but this was brick.

Back