• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Watched the new Biggie documentary on Netflix last night, good watch if you're into hip hop but best avoided if not. Had quite a lot of footage and background I hadn't seen before but also some annoying inaccuracies that went unchallenged like Puffy talking about the name of Ready to Die even though its fairly well known he was the one who pushed for that name.

I'd still lay money that Suge Knight either ordered his hit or knows who did it.

Grace starts on ITV next Sunday with John Simm as DI Roy Grace

Really looking forward to this. I have read all of the Peter James 'Roy Grace' novels and always looking to the next one each May/June time

Three episodes into Your Honour. I’m done with it. Nope . The Son just tinkles me off. So far fetched.

Half way through myself, the storyline has some holes in it, the son I agree is a loose canon of sorts.......not sure why he just got the scrap yard to come and pick the car up instead of what happened ??

Recently finished all three seasons of Ozark, so thanks to all who recommended it. Looking forward to the longer two-part final season later this year.

Now onto season 5 of Billions with Resident Alien also waiting.
Then I have Westworld, Fargo, S3 of True Detective, Battlestar Galactica...

Me and my better half have been watching Modern Family from the start for light relief as we go through our house move and renovation, quite a tonic.
Also want to introduce my wife to Justified and watch all that through.

Had to give up Your Honour too. Strong cast but there are loads of incredulous dramas these days taking themselves seriously. Their plots and writing are poor, just twisting and turning and shocking with no cohesion.
Found myself just sitting there picking holes in the plot that’s why give up.
You are so right about writing. Some plot holes can be forgiven here and there but not in this case.

Recently finished all three seasons of Ozark, so thanks to all who recommended it. Looking forward to the longer two-part final season later this year.

Now onto season 5 of Billions with Resident Alien also waiting.
Then I have Westworld, Fargo, S3 of True Detective, Battlestar Galactica...

Me and my better half have been watching Modern Family from the start for light relief as we go through our house move and renovation, quite a tonic.
Also want to introduce my wife to Justified and watch all that through.

Loved that, its on my list to watch again.

Do you get it at the same time as the Uk?

Probably not unfortunately but there’s more than one way to skin a cat! I don’t think Netflix will have it straightaway and there’s various forms of BBC here. There’s even an imaginatively named ABC which often shows UK dramas. I’ve been watching the Pembrokeshire Murders recently, which is a four-part mini series, it’s quite good.

Back