• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

You should probably watch the film. Wanting to be allowed to go and play for world beaters Dunkerque, when your current contract has ended, they've stuck you in the reserves and cut your wages, doesn't really seem to qualify as being a greedy clam.

any old school Wrestling fans from back in the day? Even if you're not...

I seriously, seriously, urge you, to watch Dark Side of the Ring from Vice (Available through Sky), INCREDIBLE documentary work. You realise just how batbrick insane people in the wrestling business are. Some are completely mental and off the charts, some stories super sad (Benoit etc), but it's incredibly well made.

I'm actually annoyed because it's up there with the Netflix documentaries like the Jordan one etc, but as its wrestling it's not getting the credit it truly deserves in terms of well made tv. Seriously get on it even just out of interest as you won't regret it.

I seriously, seriously, urge you, to watch Dark Side of the Ring from Vice (Available through Sky), INCREDIBLE documentary work. You realise just how batbrick insane people in the wrestling business are. Some are completely mental and off the charts, some stories super sad (Benoit etc), but it's incredibly well made.

I'm actually annoyed because it's up there with the Netflix documentaries like the Jordan one etc, but as its wrestling it's not getting the credit it truly deserves in terms of well made tv. Seriously get on it even just out of interest as you won't regret it.

Jackie Pallo and Mick Mcmanus were nutters.

I dunno if its in the doc but I saw a clip the other day of Randy Savage, getting bitten by a King Cobra in the ring, does anyone know any more about that, I expect there is a horrific animal cruelty story behind it?

You should probably watch the film. Wanting to be allowed to go and play for world beaters Dunkerque, when your current contract has ended, they've stuck you in the reserves and cut your wages, doesn't really seem to qualify as being a greedy clam.
If only there was a Bosman ruling back in the 1960s then Wet Spam couldn’t have forced Bobby Moore to rot with them instead of getting his dream move to Spurs!

He was willing to take the money from the contract but not accept the terms.

He and the ECJ conspired to ruin much of what was good about football.

Last edited:

Watched them all they are brilliant documentaries

Just started watching today
Love it
So many memories
I remember playing catch up as a kid with the wrestler manias and things I’d never seen
It was so exciting

Back