• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Started Handmaid's tale on amazon because I needed a change from the current dystopia to a slightly different themed one.

Dumb question from the off, why do they have to conceive using the natural method if no one is really enjoying it? Surely if the population is at risk it is quicker to turkey baster it.

Started Handmaid's tale on amazon because I needed a change from the current dystopia to a slightly different themed one.

Dumb question from the off, why do they have to conceive using the natural method if no one is really enjoying it? Surely if the population is at risk it is quicker to turkey baster it.
GHod's not big on basting

Sent fra min IN2013 via Tapatalk

GHod's not big on basting

Sent fra min IN2013 via Fapatalk

True but it seems to be a different Ghod as they're hanging Christians and that....I like the flashbacks and the characters but I don't quite get how a transition in to hell happened so quickly (even with current affairs withstanding). Given that the commander's missus isn't in to it, the girl isn't, and it seems like the commander isn't proper vibing either...

Must be said I haven't come close to reading the book mind, there may be a bit more detail on the history of the transition. Much like that mammoth chunk of script in the middle of 1984 about the factions warring and background stuff...

Anyways I'm also watching The Boys weekly, some fantastic moments although I'm not 100% on the caricaturing of Karl Urban's character at times. Homelander with those people protesting (not really a spoiler) was savage. Gotta love Black Noir also.

Last edited:
We're 5 episodes in to Succession and it's great so far

Tense scene in the boadroom with the vote of no confidence...

Tom & Gregg are a nice bit of comedic relief and there's something about Shiv...

We're 5 episodes in to Succession and it's great so far

Tense scene in the boadroom with the vote of no confidence...

Tom & Gregg are a nice bit of comedic relief and there's something about Shiv...
We’re 3 episodes in
I great
I’ve seen those situations at work a few times with companies being passed on to incompetent sons

When does season 3 premiere?

During the 2020 Emmys, Nicholas Braun definitively said the show would be back "next year." He also revealed they had yet to begin shooting any new material but that discussions had begun about picking things up again. HBO announced in March that preproduction had been delayed due to COVID-19. And in August, showrunner Jesse Armstrong told Variety he hoped they could begin shooting in New York sometime before Christmas. “Who knows if that’ll come about, but that’s the plan at the moment,” he said, adding no plans were concrete.

Back