• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

You are joking?
Up to episode 6 where Russo and his buddies are prepping for the robbery
It was well shocking. You’d have thought with the thousands of rounds of bullets flying around, his death would have been from a gun shot!

But for him to die from complications following a standard push bike accident caused by failing to observe oncoming traffic at a pedestrian crossing.... well, it was a stark warning to us all of the dangers of cycling without a proper protective helmet!

Wow, just WOW
Indeed. Incredible wasn’t it. I could never have foreseen the writers decision to have that huge time jump in episode 11, to a one hundred and three year old Frank going to a Geneva hospital for an assisted suicide.

Great plot twist, but it did make the final two episodes without him a bit of a non event.

Indeed. Incredible wasn’t it. I could never have foreseen the writers decision to have that huge time jump in episode 11, to a one hundred and three year old Frank going to a Geneva hospital for an assisted suicide.

Great plot twist, but it did make the final two episodes without him a bit of a non event.
How do you decide to bring in the muppet babies, truly brave.

What is it with American t.v. shows and preachers and religious men gone bad, is completely ruining the second season of the Punisher for me. Am on episode 3 and I fast forward every time he comes on.

Any Americans on here can you tell me are preachers such a big part of American life.

Just saw the Fyre festival documentary on Netflix - wow. What goes on in the head of this Billy guy? So many warnings along the way, yet he just kept persisting, and that "at least they'll see your happy smile and yoga skills" - haha, what the fudge. What kind of dream world did he live in? Pretty fascinating all in all.

Night flyers on Netflix, what do you guys think?

Decent production etc but so far I'm not getting drawn in and instead it seems like homage to every other sci-fi ever...

The gritty Canadian police drama, Cardinal is now in Season 3. Grim stories, compelling sub-plots, fine acting from Billy Campbell and Karine Vanesse in the main roles and beautiful cinematography from Dylan Macleod. Quality work.

Back