• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Started watching Into the Badlands on Amazon the other night.

Its not the most compelling story, it as to be said - but MY WORD the action/fight choreography is INSANELY good.

Started watching Into the Badlands on Amazon the other night.

Its not the most compelling story, it as to be said - but MY WORD the action/fight choreography is INSANELY good.
its absolutely amazing wire work - Story remains clunky and OTT but it adds to it imo - The guys are great but the Widow is doing all that in high heels. This and daredevil (different types of choreography) have really raised the bar for TV.

Brilliant TV (that no one watches).

its absolutely amazing wire work - Story remains clunky and OTT but it adds to it imo - The guys are great but the Widow is doing all that in high heels. This and daredevil (different types of choreography) have really raised the bar for TV.

Brilliant TV (that no one watches).

I like that it is wire work, but its somewhat grounded. From what Ive seen there are yet to be 50 metre in the air jump and sword fight type things like Crouching Tiger. Rather, its only slightly more than realistic, if you see what I mean? He'll jump 10ft to a first floor, or onto a car, not all the way to the roof of a 3 story building!

I really think the fight work done better than most big budget movies Ive watched. In choreoghraphy, execution and filming/direction/editing. Its really, really good!

I liked the widow immediately, gives the impression of a dainty little Mrs but actually kicks ass, thought she was great. Only a few episodes in but looking forward to more.

Caught up with Making a Murderer 2 at last....amazing how top top judges can see things so differently,what i can't understand if there is any doubt on a verdict surely there has to be looked into ,the young kid won two top level appeals and still lost,crazy.And with Stepen Avery i was hoping at the end of it that he would get a retrial at least but that is still going on,so we got to wait another few years for a result,and that is on top of the 18 years he's been in jail as an innocent man and all down to the police fighting/avoiding a $32 mill law suit that he was going to win.

America bigs up its constitution etc and fairness but its amazing how people get caught up in the legal process if their face just doesn't fit.

Last edited:
Caught up with Making a Murderer 2 at last....amazing how top top judges can see things so differently,what i can't understand if there is any doubt on a verdict surely there has to be looked into ,the young kid won two top level appeals and still lost,crazy.And with Stepen Avery i was hoping at the end of it that he would get a retrial at least but that is still going on,so we got to wait another few years for a result,and that is on top of the 18 years he's been in jail as an innocent man and all down to the police fighting/avoiding a $32 mill law suit that he was going to win.

America bigs up its constitution etc and fairness but its amazing how people get caught up in the legal process if there face just doesn't fit.
If you haven't watched it The Jinx is a good companion piece

Project Blue Book on History was a good sci-fi watch this morning
Got the new series of Silent Witness to crack on with as well
Also Catastrophe started season 4 last night, very funny this show

Just finished the first two series of Startup and have enjoyed it so far. Features Martin Freeman and Ron Perlman who are both good actors. ( imo)

Escape at Dannemora .....half way through at the moment,bubbling along nicely,pace a bit slow but the acting is superb. Ben Stiller directs it.

Watched Fortitude over xmas only 4 episodes,to tie things up....crazy ending plenty of gore and blood all over the place lol....

Just finished the first two series of Startup and have enjoyed it so far. Features Martin Freeman and Ron Perlman who are both good actors. ( imo)

I really enjoyed S1, but stopped at that point because I felt the story was just going to be dragged out with more of the same. Is that fair, or is S2 different enough that it’s worth watching?

I really enjoyed S1, but stopped at that point because I felt the story was just going to be dragged out with more of the same. Is that fair, or is S2 different enough that it’s worth watching?

Well i have just finished the 3rd series and enjoyed that as well. If you enjoyed the first one i think you enjoy will the rest.

Just seen that there’s a new series of Fleabag starting 3 Feb ( BBC3). Looking forward to it. Sunday Times describes it as “darker and more emotional” than the first series.

Edit - starting in Feb. Not necessarily 3 Feb.

I have mixed feelings about a second series. The first was so perfect, that I can't help feeling that it should've stopped there.

Back