• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Making a Murderer is gripping and head shaking stuff. That District Attorney is the smarmiest, smuggest, leechy, skin crawling arrogant f.cker you could hope to see

Quite enjoying Atlanta on the BBC atm.

I’ve personally really started to hate Westworld. Presents itself as ‘intelligent TV’ but is needlessly convoluted, obfuscated and hard to follow, and for me has little to no character or thematic depth. I’m still watching it, but just find myself not caring about anyone or anything in it.

Season 1 started to annoy me about halfway through, and Season 2 is worse IMO.

Handmaid’s Tale is far superior IMO, indeed one of the best made TV shows of all time so far.

I’ve personally really started to hate Westworld. Presents itself as ‘intelligent TV’ but is needlessly convoluted, obfuscated and hard to follow, and for me has little to no character or thematic depth. I’m still watching it, but just find myself not caring about anyone or anything in it.

Season 1 started to annoy me about halfway through, and Season 2 is worse IMO.

Handmaid’s Tale is far superior IMO, indeed one of the best made TV shows of all time so far.

Handsmaid Tale which I wanted to watch has like so many series today a dystopian overlay?
This just stops me from watching with any enthusiasm.

“Intelligent TV” spot on
Want to watch City and the City but just thought it would be too clever to be entertaining!

I also steer clear of superheroes and zombies except if they done with humour specifically!

Handsmaid Tale which I wanted to watch has like so many series today a dystopian overlay?

“Intelligent TV” spot on
Want to watch City and the City but just thought it would be too clever to be entertaining!

I also steer clear of superheroes and zombies except if they done with humour specifically!

I don't know about Westworld but Handsmaid Tale is based on a book which is very highty rated (I've not read it). The author also had no control over the TV series, these was an article from the author about it this week.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...-tells-fans-to-chill-out-about-tv-divergences

“Intelligent TV” spot on

Yeah it’s VERY dystopian. Personally I can’t get enough of that brick though.

Back