• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Just finished the first season of Legion, loved it.

Really trippy, kind of experimental, I love the freedom they clearly had in making it.

Is more like Twin Peaks or something than any Marvel show.
I am now a few through season 2 and half the time I don't know what's going on but want to watch to find out, I like that feeling. I sort of wish I re-watched season 1 first but the occasional youtube helps.

Its just as "free" in the second season, the thing I most look forward to watching at the moment.

the thing it reminds me of the most is CH4 UTOPIA.

yes I watched that, really enjoyed it. Very dark.

Now im watching Ozark which is about money laundering. I am on the last episode of season 1 but its been good so far.

Jason Bateman is excellent in this, and I cant stand him in most things.

Really really enjoyed it.

I am now a few through season 2 and half the time I don't know what's going on but want to watch to find out, I like that feeling. I sort of wish I re-watched season 1 first but the occasional youtube helps.

Its just as "free" in the second season, the thing I most look forward to watching at the moment.

the thing it reminds me of the most is CH4 UTOPIA.

Ill wait until the season finishes and then watch on a binge, Season 1 was very enjoyable that way.

Cant wait!

Just started the new series of Lost in Space..., very good so far

Also watched the Defiant Ones which is great for any pone into their music

The Defiant Ones was superb. I love shows like that, and that one was completely engrosing.

Lost in Space, Ive seen a couple so far, its yet to grab me. Excellent production, good casting, performances seem good - but its all a bit superficial at the moment so Im not getting sucked into it...

RE the Defiant Ones, I watched another on Netflix a while back called (I think!) Hip Hop History, which was also a short series chronically the beginnings and evolution of Hip Hop, that was a good one as well.

AND I watched one on A Tribe Called Quest (Netflix again) which was also a really good watch.

And while on music documentaries, they have one on Metallica that was superb - 'Some kind of monster' I think it was called.

Started as a very bog standard "watch us make an album" documentary but events happened during which made it utterly compelling.

Back