• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Adam on Man vs. Food is an absolute pansy if you ask me! the guy had 25 minutes to eat a medium sized bowl of Spaghetti the other night, harder than it looks I know but he gave up without even trying, loses my eating respect!

He does have the best job on TV though.

Oh and talk is Sherlock will be back next year, seems they have got a window where Freeman and Cumberbatch can both film late 2012 so Summer 2013 is apparently when Series 3 kicks off. Good stuff!

Adam on Man vs. Food is an absolute pansy if you ask me! the guy had 25 minutes to eat a medium sized bowl of Spaghetti the other night, harder than it looks I know but he gave up without even trying, loses my eating respect!

He does have the best job on TV though.

Yeah I've seen him fail a couple challenges like the huge Omellet filled with Chilli! But the man drank/ate 6lb of icecream milkshake and a 1.5lb turkey sandwhich in one sitting!! A feat only achieved by 2 people before him... He gets my respect

But yeah would love his job, especially as some of the food he tries before the main challenge at the end looks soooo good!!

Yeah I've seen him fail a couple challenges like the huge Omellet filled with Chilli! But the man drank/ate 6lb of icecream milkshake and a 1.5lb turkey sandwhich in one sitting!! A feat only achieved by 2 people before him... He gets my respect

But yeah would love his job, especially as some of the food he tries before the main challenge at the end looks soooo good!!

He does merk a good few challenges, fails most of the time, some of the food he gets to eat on that show is unreal, the Americans really do know how to put together a meal!

Watched the first couple of episodes of Alcatraz. Half decent

Look's like it will have a decent over arcing storyline, so I'm interested so far.

Game of Thrones season 2 April 2 in the UK, less than 24hrs after the States. fudging yes. :D

Yeah looking forward to Game of Thrones,the 1st season was very good.

Anyone seen "Person of interest"? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839578/

Created by Christopher Nolan's brother who wrote the screenplays for The Dark Knight & The Prestige among others. Torrents around for the 1st 11 episodes,might give it a go

Look's like it will have a decent over arcing storyline, so I'm interested so far.

Game of Thrones season 2 April 2 in the UK, less than 24hrs after the States. fudging yes. :D

Nice!

Just finished with all the books except the last one. Paperback scheduled for March I think. The first book actually seems a bit tame after reading the rest.

american horror story is pretty good...

They only did 13 episodes this season and likewise for the next one. Should be easier to keep things fresh that way. I really like shows that have a continuous story and no filler.

They only did 13 episodes this season and likewise for the next one. Should be easier to keep things fresh that way. I really like shows that have a continuous story and no filler.

that young maid is a babe...the older one, not so much...

Back