• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Pitch me Ray Donovan. We need a new series to 'Sky Anytime marathon' on.

The two part Ross Kemp doc (currently on Anytime) is good. Part one in Gaza and part two in Israel.

Some potential good new shows on in the US

The fast paced Hollywood drama, “RUSH” is about Dr. William Rush who is not your average on-call doctor — he’s not attached to any hospital, he’s highly discreet no matter what the ailment as long as the client can pay his cash-only premium and the doctor can party with the best of them. He has no desire to change his life or how he lives it, until an old flame and his conscience begin to stir things up.

“Extant is a very original concept with layers of humanity, mystery and surprise that reveal itself throughout the script,” said Nina Tassler, President of CBS Entertainment. “Our partnership with Amblin for Under the Dome showed that viewers respond to high-quality event programming in the summer. We look forward to building on that with Extant and offering CBS audiences another high-concept, unique event for summer television.”

Season 1, Episode 1 - “Re-Entry”
Astronaut Molly Woods tries to reconnect with her family after returning from a 13-month solo mission in space. In the opener, Molly is shocked to learn she is pregnant; and she recalls a mystifying encounter with another person on the space station.

The Leftovers
An adaptation of Tom Perrotta’s novel about life in a small town after many of its residents vanished in a Rapture-like event begins with the upcoming third anniversary of the “Departure” and a police chief’s personal and professional struggles.

Did anybody watch the £15bn railway on BBC the other night, all about crossrail and how its being built, absolutely fascinating, so so clever

Did anybody watch the £15bn railway on BBC the other night, all about crossrail and how its being built, absolutely fascinating, so so clever

I did - was so fascinated I googled the tunneling equipment. It really is a great piece of technology and machinery.

The grouting tunnels to lift up buildings and that, precision engineering..

That bit was staggering. I was sitting there thinking 'how the **** do they do this **** and know this ****' surreal. It will be interesting to see all this come alive in a few years

That bit was staggering. I was sitting there thinking 'how the **** do they do this **** and know this ****' surreal. It will be interesting to see all this come alive in a few years

it will revoultionise london travel, hope they dont price it ridiculously high, will take a lot of pressure of the tube network too

****, House of Cards is pretty damn good. Just seen 5 episodes of season 2 on the trot, and it just keeps getting better and better. I'm sure a lot of you have seen it already - if not, do it! Highly recommended.

****, House of Cards is pretty damn good. Just seen 5 episodes of season 2 on the trot, and it just keeps getting better and better. I'm sure a lot of you have seen it already - if not, do it! Highly recommended.

I second this

I'm about the same distance in

I watched the first series and whilst on holiday read an interview with the lead female, in which they gave away a big spoiler in the opening paragraph. To make matters worse, when I told a friend about this, he text me later that week saying he'd got up to the plot twist and asked me if that was what was spoilt for me. No, it wasn't, it was a seperate plot line. So now I know what happens in the series to the main characters and haven't seen it. I must have had some bad karma built up for that to happen

I watched the first series and whilst on holiday read an interview with the lead female, in which they gave away a big spoiler in the opening paragraph. To make matters worse, when I told a friend about this, he text me later that week saying he'd got up to the plot twist and asked me if that was what was spoilt for me. No, it wasn't, it was a seperate plot line. So now I know what happens in the series to the main characters and haven't seen it. I must have had some bad karma built up for that to happen

Ah, haha, damn, that's unlucky. I happened to read a spoiler for the last episode myself yesterday, but doesn't really take away from the enjoyment. I'd say watch it anyway, there's a lot of stuff going on, so a spoiler or two won't ruin the experience too badly. :)

I did - was so fascinated I googled the tunneling equipment. It really is a great piece of technology and machinery.

If they started now, they could be in Birmingham in 20yrs.. problem solved about HS2 being built in peoples back gardens.. make them bullets trains with four rails spaced around the tube shape.

Was a great show.. they did something similar for Eurotunnel, quite often you get these mega projects on the discovery channel.

Pitch me Ray Donovan. We need a new series to 'Sky Anytime marathon' on.

The two part Ross Kemp doc (currently on Anytime) is good. Part one in Gaza and part two in Israel.

Had my Mother stay his weekend downloaded The Tunnel on sky boxset, didn't hear a peep out of her all day Sunday. lol

I just saw a trailer for Geordie Shore - I knew it existed but had never seen any of it before.

Has there been some kind of genetic forking that I missed? Did we evolve whilst somehow a chunk of the country didn't?

And at what point did we stop speaking the same language?

lol

And people complain about some bint in Spain.. when an MTV show is being beamed into teenage girls bedrooms called Geordie Shore.

My niece.. I asked her yesterday who her role models are... Miley Cyrus and Joey Essex was the reply. She is 12 and goes to a Grammar school, I then asked what she wanted to be when she was older.. her reply was a youtuber!! Apparently when she did her 11+ she was in the top 1/2 percent in the country.. jeesus on the power and influence of garbage TV.

There's a preview for a TV series called The Strain on imdb looks good it will be on watch channel in a couple of months.Produced by Guillermo del toro

Back