• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Really enjoying Suits. Watching season 3 on Dave but also catching up from the beginning on Netflix.

Very impressed with True Detective, season 1 is going to be hard to top.

Recorded Fargo, loved the film so looking forward to watching the show.

New Girl is a very funny show and worth checking out.

Just seen the first 2 episodes of the season of 24, he definitely looks craggier but I still think it is brilliant

just went through season 2 of vikings.. for a history channel production, it's not bad at all. would recommend it.

also, person of interest has gotten good again this season. plus i would do amy acker and sarah shahi on alternate days of the week.

still can't take fez as the badass in Dusk til Dawn. always reminds me of the dumbass in that 70's show.

going to start season 4 of Lost Girl, possibly alternate with season 2 of Magic City which I have been saving for a while. some nice boobies in season 1. fingers crossed for more although it has been cancelled. that or season 2 of Banshee which i am sure will be awesome.

the excellent Legit is coming to the season's end. bugger.

Last edited:
Sons of Anarchy is pretty bad ass. Majorly hooked!

Not sure if me buying a Harley Davidson Dyna recently had anything to do with the show :)

So a woman with a beard wins it

Seriously - close this show down

Gets worse and worse every year

Haha, yeah, and it seems, just because she's a woman with a beard, she wins it. Her song was rubbish! Absolute garbage. Somone should show up with a penis on their forehead next year, will win it for sure. I have to say though, the huge screen/stage was pretty damn amazing.

Haha, yeah, and it seems, just because she's a woman with a beard, she wins it. Her song was rubbish! Absolute garbage. Somone should show up with a penis on their forehead next year, will win it for sure. I have to say though, the huge screen/stage was pretty damn amazing.

I watched it last night - im not ashamed I do enjoy the eurovision but only because its fascinating - also there is always eye candy. But I found that 'woman'/'man' fairly disturbing. Im not against anything, im not ****in Russia, but I just found it so utterly disturbing. The beard was just ****in wrong. ****ed up.

Thought Armenia or Switzerland should have won then again its not about the song is it.

ps - Sweden and Italy were hot.

Two of America's most dysfunctional families are to get together later this year to cause some chaos.

Fox have now released first images of The Simpsons Family Guy crossover episode

5371fb1642122.jpg

5371fb4c72465.jpg

The most interesting image from the hour long episode is what reveals that a fight will take place between Peter and Homer. Perhaps in the style of the popular Giant Chicken battles?

'The Simpsons Guy' will air as part of The Simpsons' 26th series and Family Guy's 13th in September. That's most likely the US air date though so those not familiar with certain corners of the internet will probably have to wait. With Family Guy on BBC and The Simpsons on Channel 4 in the UK though, there could be some rights issues that will need to be resolved.

Back