• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official ticket exchange thread

West Ham cup game now available for Ticket Share and Ticket Exchange.

I've listed a seat in 112 (which will be closer than usual to the away fans due to their extra allowance).
Will do ticket share for any known poster here at the junior price.

Anyone looking to shift a ticket for today's match?

As there were loads on official Exchange earlier but now I cannot purchase any :(

Might’ve to risk buying off one of the randoms currently advertising theirs on Twitter and hope they’re legit!

Last edited:
Sold my ticket for wham last week but still can’t withdraw the funds to my account. Anyone else who sold their tickets for this got visibility of money for this fixture?

I’ve discovered I can’t make Brighton now due to train works that weekend so I have a pair of tickets available in the South Lower, PM if interested.

I love a Saturday lunchtime kick off too, sexy

Put my wife and son’s tickets for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game on the Exchange when it opened, and both went within a couple of hours, same for the West Ham game.

Back