• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official ticket exchange thread

I’ve reluctantly just put a pair of Park Lane block 250 row 7 tickets on for Liverpool if anyone is interested. Will probably do the same for Palace as since moving out of London I’d forgotten no trains run from MK on Boxing Day :(

Have you done one of these yourself? If so any idea on the journey time??

I’ve used it once from Hemel Hempstead on Boxing Day a couple of years ago, took about 40 minutes. Probably going to do it again on Boxing Day this year too

2 tickets just posted on the exchange, East upper, front row, just off the halfway line

None of my lot are going on Sunday, people have the fear now and don't want to be the person who ruins Xmas for their families !!

That’s commitment! Surely not driving back to Leeds from Mk after too??

'fraid so :( Used to do it on a regular basis (drive to MK and get the train to Euston, especially when we were at Wembley) and then worked out the cost vs hassle ratio of taking the train all the way. Got a railcard and it became a no brainer.

No trains and the parking in N17 issue means this is the best option now for Boxing Day. Just hope they aren't doing roadworks on the M1 and divert everybody all around Warwickshire, Staffordshire and/or Leicestershire.

'fraid so :( Used to do it on a regular basis (drive to MK and get the train to Euston, especially when we were at Wembley) and then worked out the cost vs hassle ratio of taking the train all the way. Got a railcard and it became a no brainer.

No trains and the parking in N17 issue means this is the best option now for Boxing Day. Just hope they aren't doing roadworks on the M1 and divert everybody all around Warwickshire, Staffordshire and/or Leicestershire.
You are a much better fan than me, I’m already struggling with the MK journey and there’s no way I’d go to a game without drinking! If I go on Boxing Day it will be the first time I’ve gone without knowing someone else who is going too!
If it is on PM me if you need a free parking tip for the station!

Does anyone know if a ticket forwarded to a friend can it be returned? I sent mine to @Mikey10 , but as he has said, he is no longer going. If I could get the ticket back from him some way, I could put it on the exchange with an outside chance of some else buying it.

Does anyone know if a ticket forwarded to a friend can it be returned? I sent mine to @Mikey10 , but as he has said, he is no longer going. If I could get the ticket back from him some way, I could put it on the exchange with an outside chance of some else buying it.

I've had mine out since it opened. No takers.

People are giving theirs away on facebook and other social media.

You’re an absolute gentleman, but no worries! It’s the way of the world at the moment.

Get the sense this will be played in a half-empty stadium if it goes ahead.

No but he could (I think) put it up for sale…

Is it just PL games you can transfer to someone on our friend list? I can't get to the West Ham game on Weds now so have a spare now.

Back