• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official ticket exchange thread

MKSpur

Christian Ziege
There was talk of sparking something up independent of the fixtures and tickets thread for tickets for sale etc.

I tried this once before without success, perhaps due to a a fear of neighbouring a Partridge quoting, custard loving, honey badger obsessed, Tom Jones fan but as my neighbouring ticket has not sold via the exchange I’d prefer to give it away rather than have the seat sit empty. It’s block 250, 7 rows back diagonally from the corner flag nearest the Shelf side. pm me and if you can give me your CRN I’ll transfer it over, first come first serve.

Good idea
Sounding like lots of empty seats again today

Yet the ticket exchange still not open to non-members. It annoys me to see empty seats (and reduced atmosphere) when the club could easily get more fans in.

(Last time I’ll mention this now, as been a bugbear of mine !)

Yet the ticket exchange still not open to non-members. It annoys me to see empty seats (and reduced atmosphere) when the club could easily get more fans in.

They’d be Man U fans, though.

Might be worth raising with the trust

They used to open it up to registered fans who had attended previous home matches.

Good idea @markysimmo !

Yeah, that would certainly work for me, although in practice I’ve always been able to borrow a membership when I want to buy from the exchange.

And now, I keep being offered matches by ST holders who aren’t finding the exchange worth bothering with, for the same reasons as @MKSpur.

All a bit annoying as I’d really quite like to go to a match but don’t currently have the mobility to get to the stadium or up the stairs.

Anyone know if you can sell tickets for the ECL home games if you have bought a 3 game package? Selling a ticket for Rennes at home in the ECL next month if anyone is interested? It’s in the south stand area 252 row 26.

PM me if interested.

I've posted a pair of tickets (seated together) on the Ticket Exchange earlier today in Block 248 (South East Corner) for the Leeds game on Sunday

2x tickets in South Stand row 14 going on ticket exchange as I am going in my work seats. They are now next to each other as follows:

Area 256 - Row 14 - Seats 261 and 262

Last edited:
OK probably a dumb question but can I buy a ticket for a non member? There's someone who I'd love to buy a ticket for..............but don't want to spend 50 quid on a membership. Someone mentioned that you can get someone a membership number without paying the 50 quid. How exactly can you do that?

OK probably a dumb question but can I buy a ticket for a non member? There's someone who I'd love to buy a ticket for..............but don't want to spend 50 quid on a membership. Someone mentioned that you can get someone a membership number without paying the 50 quid. How exactly can you do that?
You just need them to register, then you can add them to your network to transfer a ST match ticket to them.
https://login.tottenhamhotspur.com/Identity/register.html?client_id=JcSx9fyL857K&redirect_uri=/Identity/?returnUrl=%2Ftottenhamhotspur%2F&response_type=code&scope=openid+ticketing&tenantId=SPURS&returnUrl=/tottenhamhotspur/&tenantId=SPURS

Not sure if you can transfer a non ST member purchased ticket this way though?

I think for a PL game it would have to go to Guest Sale to be able to buy for a non-member.
For some cup games, such as the Rennes game, ST holders (and I guess Members as well) can buy up to 4 tickets which could include non-members.

The getting a 'membership number without buying a membership' is actually just a case of a person registering on the site and getting a Customer Reference Number (CRN) but that doesn't confer membership benefits. It just means someone can transfer a ST match ticket to that person, and that person can buy tickets in a General Sale.

non members can still be forwarded tickets for free via ticket exchange if you sign up and get a client reference number. you do have to add a passport or license photo for ID, but then you would need to sort out payment via another method, if you were buying off the member.

I think for a PL game it would have to go to Guest Sale to be able to buy for a non-member.
For some cup games, such as the Rennes game, ST holders (and I guess Members as well) can buy up to 4 tickets which could include non-members.

The getting a 'membership number without buying a membership' is actually just a case of a person registering on the site and getting a Customer Reference Number (CRN) but that doesn't confer membership benefits. It just means someone can transfer a ST match ticket to that person, and that person can buy tickets in a General Sale.
I’ve gifted a PL season ticket seat a few times to a non member.

I’ve gifted a PL season ticket seat a few times to a non member.

Same here, but I thought the poster wanted to buy a ticket for a non-member, to go with that non-member (my assumption maybe) - in which case I think you'd need a guest sale.

Back