• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Sponsors and Partners Thread

Best paint supplier, you'll never sing that !!!
You'll never sing that, you'll never sing that
Best paint supplier, you'll never sing that

Having the Dulux dog gamboling around during games is going to increase the enjoyment this season immeasurably.

I assume that's the point of a sponsorship deal with a paint company.

those jokes can only be made because there is an element of truth there, fair play to the dulux social person, they really shouldn't lose their job, or even get reprimanded imo

Think the empty trophy cabinet ‘banter’ is so boring, not least because anyone with half a brain knows we have twenty odd trophies in the cabinet anyway:D....

those jokes can only be made because there is an element of truth there, fair play to the dulux social person, they really shouldn't lose their job, or even get reprimanded imo

disagree, Tottenham have a signed contract with them as partners, with i imagine a fair few clauses attached. for Dulux, it's a huge embarrassment as well, and embarasses that new partnership immediately. It's a sackable offence

disagree, Tottenham have a signed contract with them as partners, with i imagine a fair few clauses attached. for Dulux, it's a huge embarrassment as well, and embarasses that new partnership immediately. It's a sackable offence

nobody should take jokes on twitter that seriously imo

Go have a look at Duluxuk official Twitter. Their social media guy will be getting the bullet. Oops
So he should.
It's unprofessional to damage the brand image - but whatever.
He/she should get the boot because the come backs were brick.

-can the dog play centre back?
-im not sure he has the bite for it.
Or
-he does know how to protect a lead (now THAT is both funny and trolling)
It's not hard.

Back