• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Sponsors and Partners Thread

I think that it makes the chances of us moving into the AIA Arena in 2018 a little more likely.

Wouldn't mind that. Miles better than Gazprom Arena, or the Human Misery Arena sponsored by the Government of Qatar, or something.

Depends on how we'd maximise proceeds. Personally I would expect us to get more from different sponsors for the stadium and shirt - with the same one, I'd expect them to be seeking a better deal so that 1 + 1 = 1.75 for example

Also true, but I wonder if, correspondingly, we don't get as much out of the naming rights deal as we could have given that we might not be selling shirt space to go with it. A naming rights + shirt deal thing is a full-throated affair in terms of club branding - we're signalling our willingness to tie our advertising profile completely to one company or sponsoring institution. With two deals, that isn't the case, and perhaps the prices will go down accordingly.

Kits a kit.

Don't understand the fuss of some ADULTS over it

Indeed its the same every time we bring out a new kit, there will be some who like it, some who hate it and some that will moan about something to do with it.

If folks do not like it then do not buy the bloody thing.

No worries about it being a good deal for us, negotiated after our best finish, CL representation, best Asian player in the world in squad and delivering 20+ goals, sure it's a massively improved deal.

Re the red .. ffs, don't buy the home kit, the good part about AIA is they do allow us to vary the color on the non-white kits (my purple kit has it in white, looks fine).

This. I'd be far more miffed if AIA were so insistent on their branding that they refused to let us change the color of their logo on the away and third kits. As it is, it's a good compromise - if you don't like the red, just go for one of the other kits, since AIA's been generously lenient there. The blue one with gold trim was great this season, imo - only a shame we didn't wear it more often in actual games.

Safe bet the new kit is Nike, on some of the billboards shown at the friendly today, was "Tottenham Hotspur" followed by a nike style tick, think it's as Bedfordspurs says, the UA deal has still got a few weeks left on it, and we have UA stuff to flog, I'd guess official announcement and kit reveal in early July as UA deal prob runs to End of June.

Edit see 0.53 here -

Whoever it is they are not going to agree to have ...Hart Lane after their name. They are doing this to increase their brand profile, that is no achieved by diluting it by associating it with an old stadium.

There is also the renaming of White Hart Lane station, which the club will be consulted on. All traces of the name will be eliminated. The eastern end of the road is also getting renamed.

I'm really delighted that the club has nailed an official mattress and pillow supplier. Vital part of the chain!

Spit roasting is no longer fashionable for football players ... moved on to half way line antics apparently

I'm really delighted that the club has nailed an official mattress and pillow supplier. Vital part of the chain!

I just hope that they don't change supplier every season. It gets expensive having to get a new club mattress every season.bin a few years time my boy will be wanting them too and I'd hate to see him getting bullied on the playground for having an old club mattress.

I just hope that they don't change supplier every season. It gets expensive having to get a new club mattress every season.bin a few years time my boy will be wanting them too and I'd hate to see him getting bullied on the playground for having an old club mattress.

Do what Scara does and fly tip it.

They are some pretty expensive mattresses, I guess it's all about the marginal gains here once the lodge rooms open. Staying there after European games etc instead of players driving home will be a big help.

Back