• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Sponsors and Partners Thread

I can't imagine Levy is laughing, will no doubt be seeking a little extra compo on the side.

I'd imagine he's seething. Personally, I found it very funny but it's made us a bit of a laughing stock. There's no way Levy won't squeeze Dulux by the balls in some way for this.

Funny people care about the ads ..

Another commercial piece taken care of, just the stadium outstanding now ..

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...nutrition-partner-of-tottenham-hotspur-women/

Has this been mentioned anywhere here? Herbalife is as exploitative and seedy as any other MLM pyramid scheme; targeting women doesn’t make it any fluffier.

They don’t really make their money from nutritious gloop, it comes from selling spurious entrepreneurship to the greedy and desperate, so it’s difficult to believe that their product will have any beneficial effect on the women’s team, even if the deal includes truckloads of the stuff.

Last edited:
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...nutrition-partner-of-tottenham-hotspur-women/

Has this been mentioned anywhere here? Herbalife is as exploitative and seedy as any other MLM pyramid scheme; targeting women doesn’t make it any fluffier.

They don’t really make their money from nutritious gloop, it comes from selling spurious entrepreneurship to the greedy and desperate, so it’s difficult to believe that their product will have any beneficial effect on the women’s team, even if the deal includes truckloads of the stuff.
There are few businesses more insidious than Herbalife - they really are scummy bastards in the league of telemarketers and estate agents.

We should do that with everything. Hotels, restaurants, flights... uber are sponsoring our taxi ride from the airport.

Back