• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Siggi

Think he has to play whenever fit. Next season i would like to see a home team with this front 6

Sandro Holtby

Lamela Sig Eriksen

Soldado/Ade​

Ever since we sold Gylfi I keep asking myself why MoPo, why?

Yeah I know, we almost sold Bale for peanuts to Birmingham before that... Everyone makes mistakes, yet this one pains me unreasonably much.

Ever since we sold Gylfi I keep asking myself why MoPo, why?

Yeah I know, we almost sold Bale for peanuts to Birmingham before that... Everyone makes mistakes, yet this one pains me unreasonably much.

I think he struggled with the lack of space/time that we are afford cf a lesser side. I'm not sure that will ever change

He is more effective at this stage in his career as a big fish in a smaller pond away from the pressure and spotlight.

He was good but a bit of a pussy in all honesty. It's not like he didn't get chances...

I think he struggled with the lack of space/time that we are afford cf a lesser side. I'm not sure that will ever change
I think it was more the fact that he was shunted out wide instead of getting his preferred number 10 role. IMO Siggy didn't really have the pace to be hugely effective from wide positions. It would've been nice to have seen how effective he was as a number 10. IMO had we kept him then he would have a place on our bench these days.

I think it was more the fact that he was shunted out wide instead of getting his preferred number 10 role. IMO Siggy didn't really have the pace to be hugely effective from wide positions. It would've been nice to have seen how effective he was as a number 10. IMO had we kept him then he would have a place on our bench these days.

My thoughts as well, he never seemed to get a proper run in his best position while he was here. I agree he would be a bench player but he would score us more goals then the likes of Bentaleb, Mason and even Dembele coming off the bench.

Siggi should be in our squad, interchanging with Eriksen.
He can score goals and change games even in a short time.
Note late goal against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge to get us a result.
Next year with extra games, he should be welcome.

He is more effective at this stage in his career as a big fish in a smaller pond away from the pressure and spotlight.

He was good but a bit of a pussy in all honesty. It's not like he didn't get chances...

What happened to his free kicks and corners as well? Pretty much instantly dried up as soon as we signed him then magically returned when we sold him.

Think he has to play whenever fit. Next season i would like to see a home team with this front 6

Sandro Holtby

Lamela Sig Eriksen

Soldado/Ade​

Lol look at that team and how far we have come. We now have a striker who gets more league goals in a season than the two above would get in two seasons between them.

Siggi should be in our squad, interchanging with Eriksen.
He can score goals and change games even in a short time.
Note late goal against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge to get us a result.
Next year with extra games, he should be welcome.

I disagree. He just didn't do enough in his time with us to justify holding onto him. From the bench he is not going to get on ahead of Chadli or Son.

Back