• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

That would be brilliant as I live in Toronto, but when the fudge are they going to get to Australia?

Great news for the US-based fans.

I wonder who we will get for the Annual pre-season friendly at the Lane? I'm hoping it will be cancelled.....due to us being in the Charity Shield :D

Thanks for the heads up! I am going to plan my summer around those dates, there's no way I'm missing one of the few opportunities I get to watch Spurs (and decked out in their new UA kits). Double-bonus is thierry gets injured.

I read somewhere that Spurs will also be playing a friendly in Baltimore, MD during their summer tour. Makes sense considering that UA is based there & would tie in nicely with the new kit launch.

I've also heard rumors that Spurs will be the opponent for the MLS all star game, which would make me ridiculously happy, as the game will be played at PPL Park, home of the Philadelphia Union.

Great news for the US-based fans.

I wonder who we will get for the Annual pre-season friendly at the Lane? I'm hoping it will be cancelled.....due to us being in the Charity Shield :D
Tottenham vs Man Utd... double winners vs league runners up :D

That would be pretty unreal. fudge all for them up there though really.

Well, Spurs are doing an awful lot of marketing in the States, trying to boost revenue streams, rustle up new fans, etcetera. But what of the many, many Spurs supporters in Canada? I think I'm right in thinking that Canada boasts the most declared Spurs supporters overseas, apart from Norway. So why can't Spurs occasionally give us a treat and come down? It only has to be for a day, then they can go back south. It is feasible. It should be done.

If they could come up to Mississauga, that'd be even better, but somehow I can't see that happening. ;)

Any idea about ticket prices? I live in Harrisburg, PA, about 2 hrs from Philly and 1-1.5 from Baltimore.

Oh, and 5-6 hrs by plane from White Hart Lane.

Last edited:
Well, Spurs are doing an awful lot of marketing in the States, trying to boost revenue streams, rustle up new fans, etcetera. But what of the many, many Spurs supporters in Canada? I think I'm right in thinking that Canada boasts the most declared Spurs supporters overseas, apart from Norway. So why can't Spurs occasionally give us a treat and come down? It only has to be for a day, then they can go back south. It is feasible. It should be done.

If they could come up to Mississauga, that'd be even better, but somehow I can't see that happening. ;)
I wasn't able to watch them when they were in San Jose a couple seasons ago (damn sister and her 2nd wedding) - I'm there when they return.

Pre Season

Tottenham Hotspur ‏ @SpursOfficial

We are delighted to confirm we'll be heading to the United States to play LA Galaxy(July 24) & NY Red Bulls(July 31) in pre-season

whoop whoop

official pre season thread?

reunion with Robbie and Becks, always good.

a chance to boo and jeer at Henry, always good.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏ @SpursOfficial

We are delighted to confirm we'll be heading to the United States to play LA Galaxy(July 24) & NY Red Bulls(July 31) in pre-season

are we playing for the Yo Yo, Peace Out Cup? would be nice to lift a trophy again

tott_ap.jpg

good times

Back