• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I've never seen his name mentioned as a possible inclusion. But if he gets some first team action next season, then I think there's a good chance he will bd considered.

Just saw Denmark getting raped at home against Armenia :lol:

Two strikers we should look at from Armenia: Yura Movsisyan and Henrik Mkhitaryan.

Mkhitaryan everybody prob knows about already, star player from Shaktar Donetsk would cost alot

Last edited:
I've never seen his name mentioned as a possible inclusion. But if he gets some first team action next season, then I think there's a good chance he will bd considered.

Is he spoken about in Australia as a potential senior squad member? What is the general consensus regarding Luongo in Australia?

Honestly I'd be surprised if the mainstream media even knew who he was. Ossie is a journo so hell know more than me.

Unless he gets some genuine first team action either with us or loaned to another epl team then he has little chance of making the WC squad.

Honestly I'd be surprised if the mainstream media even knew who he was. Ossie is a journo so hell know more than me.

Unless he gets some genuine first team action either with us or loaned to another epl team then he has little chance of making the WC squad.

What about consistent game time in the Championship (where I believe he'll be loaned out next season).. I mean Australia have played players who have been in the Championship before, isn't Neil Kilkenny a starter in the Australia squad? I think he's easily capable of getting into Prem teams but I don't know if anyone is looking at him. I hope he gets games for us personally, fudge Livermore off and put Luongo in his place to take Sandros place in Europa league/Cup games..

It was! 4-0 win, great performance at last from Australia. Beat Iraq in Sydney next week and we qualify for our 3rd World Cup in a row. Not bad for a nation like ours.

Thats since you bribed the officials to change your play off match so now you face the mighty jordan and iraq haha england are brick but at least we play against people who know how to play football:lol:

Mascherano getting sent off for kicking a medic stretching him off in a world cup qualifier

[video=dailymotion;x10t2uy]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10t2uy_mascherano-expulsado_sport#.Ubeu9XWmiAg[/video]

What about consistent game time in the Championship (where I believe he'll be loaned out next season).. I mean Australia have played players who have been in the Championship before, isn't Neil Kilkenny a starter in the Australia squad? I think he's easily capable of getting into Prem teams but I don't know if anyone is looking at him. I hope he gets games for us personally, fudge Livermore off and put Luongo in his place to take Sandros place in Europa league/Cup games..

I went to school with Neil Kilkenny. Little brickbag. His older brother was a dude though. Very good player in his own right.

Edit: I should add I haven't spoken to or seen him in years, he may be an upstanding gentleman now.

Thats since you bribed the officials to change your play off match so now you face the mighty jordan and iraq haha england are brick but at least we play against people who know how to play football:lol:

Haha, you mean travelling to Samoa (and winning 32-0) was more difficult than playing in war torn countries? Israel sure knew how to play football this morning :)

Luongo hasn't even played for junior teams recently I don't think. Galifuoco has, but there's not a great batch coming through at that level.

Last edited:
Just saw Denmark getting raped at home against Armenia :lol:

Two strikers we should look at from Armenia: Yura Movsisyan and Henrik Mkhitaryan.

Mkhitaryan everybody prob knows about already, star player from Shaktar Donetsk would cost alot

Is that other fella the one from Spartak?

Just finished working on the game. Was on commentator camera duty so got to watch the full game. Great result, not the best game.

Back