• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Robbie Keane hat trick gives Ireland 3-0 against Faroe Islands
Helder Postiga still play and score for Portugal, 1-0 at half time against Russia

Jan Vertonghen assist / cross for Kevin de Bruyne's opening goal against Serbia.

Benteke's ball control and misses will live long in my memory though

de Bruyne's a good player, another one who will probably never see the light of day at Chelsea. What a joke of a club there are.

de Bruyne's a good player, another one who will probably never see the light of day at Chelsea. What a joke of a club there are.

Or the player could get himself bought out of the contract if he did want to see the light. The club isn't the only issue here. The players are happy to be hoarded as long as the money is good it seems.

Or the player could get himself bought out of the contract if he did want to see the light. The club isn't the only issue here. The players are happy to be hoarded as long as the money is good it seems.

I think we need strict limits to the number of a loans a club is allowed to lend out. The petro-clubs can collect as many hot prospects as they want to keep out of other clubs' hands because they can still promise them playing time, just elsewhere. Young players would be fine with that it seems, long as they're still earning petro-wages.

The whole system is rotten...

I think we need strict limits to the number of a loans a club is allowed to lend out. The petro-clubs can collect as many hot prospects as they want to keep out of other clubs' hands because they can still promise them playing time, just elsewhere. Young players would be fine with that it seems, long as they're still earning petro-wages.

Do agree but I also think it is a shame that young footballers don't see it that way/are talked into it by agents/are happy to settle for less football for more money.

Think this also taps into the EPL/foreigners are bad for english football - apart from the fact our junior coaching is still atrocious, if our young'uns were good enough they would be getting the game time or thhey could get game time by going out on loan or switching clubs. But no, some would rather remain at a 'big' club but not really develop.

do you think a possible transfer restriction, of sorts, on players under a certain age would work/help? limit clubs to signing 2 or 3 foreign players under the age of 21 for example

do you think a possible transfer restriction, of sorts, on players under a certain age would work/help? limit clubs to signing 2 or 3 foreign players under the age of 21 for example

You shouldn't be allowed to loan out a player you've just signed and there should be considerable limits on players over 23, maybe even 21. Some allowances could be made if the player has come through the academy and been there at least 2 or 3 years. Basically prevent the rich clubs from stockpiling young talent they have no intention of using in their own team.

I think you should be able to loan out a player for one season only. Or once every 5 years or something like that. Once they're over 21.

You think it's annoying over here when our players go on international duty ... in Brazil their league games are at the same time.

15 years ago today France 98 kicked off. The last great WC IMO. Watched every single game. Germany was good, but not as good.

Back