• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Nursing a massive hangover today after USA v Belgium match. Anyways Belgium properly destroyed the US especially in the second half once Benteke came on. I am afraid we will have a hard time signing him, his price has to be rising by the minute.

The second half we were on Vertonghen's side of the pitch and we had some songs going for him which he gave us a thumbs up a few times. He was actually partially responsible for USA first goal with some poor marking but overall looked his usual class self and really bullied the US forwards out of the game.

It's actually quite sad how brick we are at football considering our population, honestly think will have a tough time qualifying for the WC. Absolutely zero creativity in the side and as much of a taco Landon Donovan is need him back badly. Thatbeing said Belgium were absolute class, amazing a country of their size can have so many talented footballers they will be a force to be reckoned with on the world scene for the next decade. Mind Hazard and a few others didn't even play and they still bossed it.

Overall great day out though as we had some yids from Chicago, WV and Detroit meet us

Paris St-Germain sporting director Leonardo has been given a nine-month suspension for pushing a referee.

He was filmed using his shoulder to make contact with Alexandre Castro in the Parc des Princes tunnel after being angered by Thiago Silva's red card in PSG's 1-1 draw with Valenciennes.

The 43-year-old Brazilian denied barging the official but was found guilty of pushing him.

PSG have also been given a suspended three-point deduction.

Leonardo, who won the World Cup in 1994, claimed another official accidentally pushed him into Castro.

The former AC Milan and PSG player was heavily critical of officials on several occasions throughout the season.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22725190

Last day of La Liga today.

Betis win and they will be in the Europa League next season because Malaga are currently 3-0 down to Barcelona at half time. Although I believe Malaga are banned from Europe next season anyway so Betis probably would have been given it, I'm not sure how it works.

Real Sociedad are away at relegation battling Deportivo, they need a win to keep their Champions League hopes alive, if they win and Valencia, who are away at Sevilla, lose then they will be in the Champions League next season, Valencia just need a win to be in the CL next season.

and ALL four bottom clubs can still get relegated.

Brazil game is tomorrow ... I assume Damiao is in the squad, right? He won't start though, the team is:

Julio César; Daniel Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz e Marcelo; Fernando, Paulinho e Oscar; Lucas, Neymar e Fred

Sociedad are 40 minutes away from Champions League football. Currently 1-0 up away to Deportivo(who need a win to stay up) whilst Valencia(2 points above Sociedad) are losing 2-1 at Sevilla and are down to 10 men.

Sociedad are 40 minutes away from Champions League football. Currently 1-0 up away to Deportivo(who need a win to stay up) whilst Valencia(2 points above Sociedad) are losing 2-1 at Sevilla and are down to 10 men.

I guess that's the game to watch. May tune in...

How's he done since leaving hte mighty spurs?

Watching Sociedad game. 2 desperate teams! Deportivo getting closer to an equalizer.

Not sure, the only time I saw him play was away to Madrid where he set up a couple of goals. Six goals and seven assists in 27 starts(and two as a sub) according to whoscored. Not bad considering Mallorca are going down.

Not sure, the only time I saw him play was away to Madrid where he set up a couple of goals. Six goals and seven assists in 27 starts(and two as a sub) according to whoscored. Not bad considering Mallorca are going down.

He always had talent. Didnt come together for him at Spurs.

Sociedad down to 10 men now. 5 mins left. scrappy game lots of cards/

As a side-note, Gio's pal Carlos Vela has had a really good season for Sociedad. Looks to have finally realised some of his potential.

Am I right in saying that Valencia are in the brick financially, especially now CL football looks to be evading them?

I'd love to get Soldado.

Soldado is such a homeboy though, I don't think he will ever leave Valencia, much less Spain (though his agent will use us for contract negotiations). It's a shame since I think his style would be perfect for us :(

Back