• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT Crystal Palace V Spurs FA CUP**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gazzaniga
Trippier, Foyth, Sanchez, Walker-Peters
Skipp, Wanyama
Nkoudou, Lamela, Lucas
Llorente

Lloris, Alderweireld, Aurier, Dier, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen

I want us to treat this game properly. The F.A. Cup is now our best chance of silverware this season. So I would like to see as full a strength side as we can currently muster. Palace are on a decent run and have option up front with some pace. So for that reason I would like to see Sanchez play. I would go with the three at the back but like the way Poch played it in the second half against Fulham with the two outside Centre backs pushing higher up and Sanchez being the pacey safety net.

I would stick with Fernando, he gives us a decent option in the box, I would play Rose and KWP as they can both get crosses into the box. This used to be Trippiers main attribute be he seems to be messing around a lot these
days and just playing it back inside and with Kane out we need to play to the strengths of Llorente. The midfield pretty much picks itself with our limited options. Its good to have Dier back even if he did miss a pen. Winks and Eriksen to play with more forward threat.

Lamela has been terrible in his last two game out. I would hook him for the pace of Moura around Llorente.

COYS

This would be my line up:

-------------------------Gazzaniga-------------------------

-------------------------Sanchez---------------------------
--------------Toby--------------------Jan------------------

KWP---------------------------------------------------Rose
--------------------------Dier-------------------------------
-----------------Winks----------Eriksen--------------------

----------------------Moura---------------------------------
-----------------------------Llorente------------------------

I want us to treat this game properly. The F.A. Cup is now our best chance of silverware this season. So I would like to see as full a strength side as we can currently muster. Palace are on a decent run and have option up front with some pace. So for that reason I would like to see Sanchez play. I would go with the three at the back but like the way Poch played it in the second half against Fulham with the two outside Centre backs pushing higher up and Sanchez being the pacey safety net.

I would stick with Fernando, he gives us a decent option in the box, I would play Rose and KWP as they can both get crosses into the box. This used to be Trippiers main attribute be he seems to be messing around a lot these
days and just playing it back inside and with Kane out we need to play to the strengths of Llorente. The midfield pretty much picks itself with our limited options. Its good to have Dier back even if he did miss a pen. Winks and Eriksen to play with more forward threat.

Lamela has been terrible in his last two game out. I would hook him for the pace of Moura around Llorente.

COYS

Is Rose fit?

Maybe KWP at Left Back/Serge RB

COYS

No

Given Poch said we'll make changes as a result of having a PL game on Wed, I think we'll see something like:

----------------------Lloris--------------------------

--------Foyth------Sanchez----Vertonghen--------
Trippier----------------------------------------Rose----
-----------------Skipp-------Dier-----------------------
-----------Moura-------------------Lamela-------------
----------------------Llorente----------------------

subs: Gazzaniga, KWP, Alderweireld, Wanyama, Winks, Eriksen, Sterling

I'd assuming Kane, Dele, Sissoko, Son are unavailable

What you would like is not what Poch is going to do.

Too many things point to rotation and hence not treating the game properly.

Maybe. But a forum is a place to put idea's and opinions. I did say "in my mind" and in no way was I trying to forsee what Poch would do, or who
he would pick.

I thought a forum was place for this kind of thing. So Pardon me.

I have to review my opinion of the Tottenham area after driving through Penge, Selhurst and Croydon today, they are great places to go if you want jerk chicken, anything for a pound, a tattoo or a bet.

I have to review my opinion of the Tottenham area after driving through Penge, Selhurst and Croydon today, they are great places to go if you want jerk chicken, anything for a pound, a tattoo or a bet.

giphy.gif

Sounds good to me......

Maybe. But a forum is a place to put idea's and opinions. I did say "in my mind" and in no way was I trying to forsee what Poch would do, or who
he would pick.

I thought a forum was place for this kind of thing. So Pardon me.
Just letting you know that you're gonna be dissappointed. That is all.

IMHO...of course:D

Back