• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Cardiff V Spurs*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game management, really wish we would kill a few more games in first half. I suspect if we had got the 4th early might have seen quicker subs.

FA cup game will likely have very few starters from this game, hence their rest will come.
Takes some luck to kill off games. I think we had two shots in that first half and two of the goals were down to very poor defending. Thought our first half performances against Wolves was better, but we didn't get the goals.

Interesting that after the Wolves loss tiredness was the main point I saw being discussed on here. Yet the days later we put in an impressive performance with a mostly unchanged team. The Wolves loss continues to annoy me, I don't think it was just tiredness even though that's one factor.

Takes some luck to kill off games. I think we had two shots in that first half and two of the goals were down to very poor defending. Thought our first half performances against Wolves was better, but we didn't get the goals.

Interesting that after the Wolves loss tiredness was the main point I saw being discussed on here. Yet the days later we put in an impressive performance with a mostly unchanged team. The Wolves loss continues to annoy me, I don't think it was just tiredness even though that's one factor.

We've thrown away wins against Watford and Wolves. Six points that would have put us joint with Liverpool.

On reflection I feel perhaps luck played a part too against Wolves. Bournemouth had around 3-4 decent chances that didn’t go in (Brooks trying to lob Hugo, Fraser header against his own player, the header at the end of the first half), and we had a few that also didn’t. And if we’d had our Bournemouth luck perhaps their second would have clipped Toby’s heels and trickled wide....

We've thrown away wins against Watford and Wolves. Six points that would have put us joint with Liverpool.

But against both games we never did enough to shore up things quick enough. Against Watford it was a scrappy game. We took the lead and IMO should have got Dier ok as they were going to go complete brick or bust on us. They did get lucky with the free kick they won for the first goal though as will Hughes simply was strong enough and fell over

Wolves from what I’ve seen of it we were swaggering through the game until they brought on mountinho who started dictating the game when we ran out of legs. They had every player fit and they have better players in CM for exmaple than arsenal IMO. They changed up there and went on the front foot, and scored with every shot they had. That game could have been different if the ref had rightly given us the penalty for the foul on eriksen, and if Poch had got Skipp on earlier to shore up midfield

Back