• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Cardiff V Spurs*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably our easiest game of the season and it was over after 30 minutes, Warnock is a prick ( and always has been). Met him once after we had knocked out his team at the time Notts County in the 91 FA CUP.

He was in the bar after the game and we moaning about the Ref, the game and that we only won because our winning goal was scored by one of his players ( og), his team should have had a penalty and Gazza should have been sent of before he scored our winning goal. Even back then he came across at a miserable old fudger and he has not changed much.

It's a real tough call on where I stand on how Cardiff approached the second half, as a fan I want my team to have a go, but I wouldn't want to end up getting 6 or 7 put passed us. It was like watching that World Cup game where Germany played Austria with both teams going through the motions.

Am I the only one that always just scroll past those loooooooong and repetitive pre and post comments by spurs7891? :)
Anything more than two short paragraphs, I usually skip to the responses and get the gist!

(Tech arguments excluded of course!) ;-)

It's a real tough call on where I stand on how Cardiff approached the second half, as a fan I want my team to have a go, but I wouldn't want to end up getting 6 or 7 put passed us. It was like watching that World Cup game where Germany played Austria with both teams going through the motions.

I thought it was pretty sensible from Cardiff not to completely go for it.

There is a chance it could go down to GD down the bottom given how tight it is.

What i don't like is how the players come out and say "we knew we needed to give more in this game and knew we needed to win" Surely they should have this mentality for every game and it shouldn't take a shock result for them to knuckle down and put in that little bit more effort and have that little bit more focus.

Back