• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official OM(usic)T Thread ***

Coming to my neck of the woods, quite literally, in two weeks. Taking place at an arena built for cross country skiing. Nothing but trees as far as the eye can see.

Tonight was Def Leppard (and a few other bands) in the backyard of the local brewery. Tomorrow it's Kiss.

Yes. Sadly missing it but you should go. They are on it. The 50 show a year limit has worked wonders for them and the quality of shows. It essentially means everyone gets a peak performance as opposed to over-working bodies which aren’t 20. Will be out for the final five in August, but if you are a fan don’t miss it...

Yes. Sadly missing it but you should go. They are on it. The 50 show a year limit has worked wonders for them and the quality of shows. It essentially means everyone gets a peak performance as opposed to over-working bodies which aren’t 20. Will be out for the final five in August, but if you are a fan don’t miss it...

They sold out instantly. Managed to get one though. Rammstein just announced for next summer. :D

Tbh the visuals through the whole
Set were amazing. I have seen them many many times over the years - the best (up til now) was in MK at the Bowl in ‘93 but the production on this show just blew everything else away.

They’ve really dialed it in nicely. They let the screens do their job as opposed to over-filling them with bricky graphics, and the decision to go for more than one song at the top of the snake-pit diamond was great. They are having more fun than for a long time (which helps) and Kirk is playing better than he has for two decades plus; happy days on and off the pitch!!!

So we have a poor man's Air on one stage and a poor man's poor man on the other.

Emily Eavis is a worthless taco. Discuss.

I was at Graspop Metal Meeting last weekend - absolutely quality festival for any metal heads.

Rammstein next weekend.

Also......how to Vegan's at Glastonbury reconcile partying at a working dairy farm?
Genuine questions. (Plus a tiny bit of trolling)

Also have Muse tickets at the O2 in Sept. really excited about that as I have not seen them. Bit disappointed with the Glasto lineup this year - Reading looks better and that is now a kids festival. #grumpyoldbastard

Also have Muse tickets at the O2 in Sept. really excited about that as I have not seen them. Bit disappointed with the Glasto lineup this year - Reading looks better and that is now a kids festival. #grumpyoldbastard
Never really liked Muse (a bit clean cut and mum friendly for me) but they were incredible at Glastonbury about 15 years ago.

Bet you LOVED Stormzy tonight. And I assume you were shirtless, sagging and in your Yeezy’s too.
Seriously WTF is a Stormzy and how the fudge has Glastonbury fallen so low? I've heard opening acts in the early afternoon fill the sound better.

This is verging on Coldplay bad - music for people who don't actually like music.

Last edited:
Seriously WTF is a Stormzy and how the fudge has Glastonbury fallen so low. I've heard opening acts in the early afternoon fill the sound better.

This is verging on Coldplay bad - music for people who don't actually like music.

It's this generation's rebellion. Computer generated beats and auto tuned vocals.

Wow. Just looked at the lineup.
There really is a lack of decent indie music - alot of bands in the 2nd/3rd slot that should be on at 1pm. Like Pale Waves.

There are maybe ten bands across the whole lineup Id stay for more than half a set of.
Although isn't it so big that you'll be lucky to see ten across the festival??!!

Bet you LOVED Stormzy tonight. And I assume you were shirtless, sagging and in your Yeezy’s too.
Oh, and as for Yeezys - who the fudge would pay that much money to look like such a fudging peasant?

One could buy some proper shoes for the price of two pairs of that nonsense.

Back