• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official OM(usic)T Thread ***

Ce5uJXcUEAEojl2.jpg

CepdDU0W8AASfDN.jpg

CeqUDz4XEAATKG4.jpg

Ce46P17VIAEzLj7.jpg
CevpGHQXEAEp-4b.jpg

First gig tomorrow at an as yet undisclosed location in Hollywood.

The big mystery now is who'll be behind the drum kit. None of Adler, Sorum or Ferrer are said to be currently using Ahead drum sticks. Most likely it will be Ferrer with an outside chance of Adler playing a few songs.

The Cult guitarist Billy Duffy has revealed they'll be playing with them on dates outside the announced US run.

Hmm thanks KRS1. I'm whelmed. Reminded me of that awful Matt Damon film The Adjustment Bureau where they can open doors to get anywhere, right load of old tripe.

Radiohead used to be SO GOOD and now are a bit meh. He also looks like an addict, needs a good shampooing and a Sunday roast.

Not been back through this list, but anybody got any good public shared spotify playlists to share?
Could do with some new stuff.

Finally got Hey Hello Too, sounds as good as the first on first listen. Glad he found various female vocals to perform on most of the songs, thought he'd decided to do it all himself.

Anyone watch the Foos streaming live from Frome this evening?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Back