• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official OM(usic)T Thread ***

Always loved this version of the song. RIP Interpreter Kim.

Post from Facebook:

I'm heartbroken to report that my good friend Kim has passed away, due to an illness. We became friends after I found about her interpreting this show on 10c forum. Then we became FB friends for years. Tried getting her to interpret for me at PJ20, but due to interpreting laws in WI, she couldn't. But she still continued to advocate for me and helped me educating the venue. We talked about getting her on my PJ interpreting team for a special show in the future and we both were so excited, we would finally get to meet in person! I was thrilled to have her finally interpreting for me. She leaves behind a little boy whom she loved so much. I just can't believe it, it's not happening. I'm heartbroken, she was one of the rare and good humble interpreters all around, and a very loving mom.

Kanye West to headline Glastonbury, WTF are the Eavis's doing, ridiculous the bloke is a clam

I may be mixing up my modern day megalomaniac hip hop stars, but was it not Kanye West who had a homophobic rant and was filmed doing so? All in the spirit of Glastonbury hey?

Suppose he is a big star, has every right to be there, and it's a better choice than Coldplay doing it again.

Anyway, I didn't get a ticket this year so makes no difference to me. If you go to the Pyramid stage you are missing out on that festival

Dave grohl fell of the stage and broke his leg during only the second song of foo fighters concert in sweden tonight! He is as we speak continuing the concert in a wheelchair stating that; "i may not be able to walk, but damit I can play guitar and scream!"

Aparently he's been behind the scene and got his leg put in a cast, and has supposedly said that he's never been this high during a concert before due to the strong medication he's recieved :D

Just got tickets for Chris Cornell at Royal Albert Hall. Well happy. Saw him solo once before in Auckland, 2 1/2 hours, absolutely brilliant.

Back