• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Match Threads

I think we can all agree that Statto should hold off on his Match History posts until a suitable OMT has been established.

We need a bigger boat!

John Lewis: Aviva (68 m / 223 ft)
300px-Yacht_Aviva_03.jpg

Roman Abramovich: Eclipse (162.5 m / 533 ft) and Luna (115 m / 377 ft; not shown)
800px-MYEclipse-Frederikshavn-Denmark.JPG

For those planning for the new season, make sure you are up to date with the demands of the OMT Gods before you post

Is it true that I have been selected by the gods to kick off the new season, as I have correctly guessed the opening fixture, or are you gods just playing with your humble subject?

My OMT cherry is nice and rips and juicy and waiting for some young hunk to take me by the bosom and ...

... Erm I mean I'll be doing one next season. Expect to be wondrously disappointed.

The OMT gods are really unhappy that people are trying to throw their hat into the ring in June. Come back in August and hope that their wrath has been appeased.

Is it true that I have been selected by the gods to kick off the new season, as I have correctly guessed the opening fixture, or are you gods just playing with your humble subject?

I have hand selected you THFC.

The OMT gods are really unhappy that people are trying to throw their hat into the ring in June. Come back in August and hope that their wrath has been appeased.

Are we in the Champions League? No. The OMT gods can eat a dingdong.

Back