• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Match Threads

The official records for this season:

AberYid W3
Billyiddo W2
COYS W1
jurgen lineker W1
Nutter-Naylor W1

Mumorn W3 D1
spurspinter1 W1 D1
raboner W1 D2

kingdawson W3 D1 L1
Jordinho W3 D1 L1
ArcspacE W1 D1 L1
GLENROYID W1 L1
THFC6061 W3 L2

papaspur D1
Park Lane James D1
Roy1983 D1
scaramanga D1
Spursalot D1
thfcsteff D1

Hotspur D1 L1

benp L1
AdamB L1
DenmarkSpur L1

my OMTS comic value are what make them superior to anyone else's.. i am happy to do chelsea if it's asked of me.

It seems a person of authority on this board doesn't like me. I wonder who the real egotist is.

It seems a person of authority on this board doesn't like me. I wonder who the real egotist is.

Are you still banging on about this?

It was me who made the post, as you well know, and incase you missed it, it was accompanied by a winking smilie, which I'm reliably informed around these parts indicates you are having a laugh and not being overly serious.

I know it's hard to indicate any level of humour via the internet, but jeez.......................

Back