• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

We also still have Huddlestone.

Dembele, Sandro, Hudd, Parker, Livermore, Jenas. Pretty decent I would say.

I agree: Decent. Its not an outstanding set of midfielders, with none having played well on a consistant basis for more than months at a time.

Actually looking at that list makes me more sceptical than positive.

This was our worse display last season, at home to Norwich without Ade if i remember correctly.

But i think new signings will be a boost and we will win this one 4-0 today with Ade and Bale running the show.

--------------Friedel---
Walker---Gallas-- Vertonghen- Assou
------Sandro----Dembele------------
Lennon-----Sigurdsson------Bale
-----------Adebayor-----------

I still don't understand why we allowed Kane to go and sit on someone elses bench.

I think Dempsey can also be used as an emergency striker in the event that Ade and JD are both injured. That would have been Kane.

Kane has more chance of getting minutes at Norwich than he does at Spurs, I guess.

Last edited:
Prediction:

Spurs 1 - 2 Norwich

Bale 36 - Holt 8, 72.

Headlines:
Houghton returns to sink sorry Spurs.
No Mour excuses for AVB
Norwich Holt Spurs' start.

GG:
"Please Go Now Levy"
"I give AVB 2 more games"
el al.

If anyone believes in omens, I just beat Norwich 6-2 on fm.
( I did have llorente, moutinho and lloris in my side though)

Carrol is playing for the spammers and Berbatov is on the bench for Fulham, they were bith dead line day signings wern't they

If so Dempsey and Lloris should be available today

ok commentators just answered my question, need to be signed before midday to start, i assume Lloris and Dempsey were signed in the last 10 seconds of the transfer window

Last edited:
Carrol is playing for the spammers and Berbatov is on the bench for Fulham, they were bith dead line day signings wern't they

If so Dempsey and Lloris should be available today

ok commentators just answered my question, need to be signed before midday to start, i assume Lloris and Dempsey were signed in the last 10 seconds of the transfer window

I think they were both signed before 12 noon.

Official XI: Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, BAE, Lennon, Sandro, Livermore, Sig, Bale, Defoe

SpursOfficial: Our starting team today is: Friedel, Walker, Vertonghen, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Sandro, Livermore, Lennon, Bale, Sigurdsson & Defoe. #COYS

Dempsey can't play tomorrow, nor Lloris.

I wouldn't have played Lloris even if he was available. Needs to adapt plus Brad doesn't deserve to be dropped. Going to be interesting when the transition occurs.

I'm amazed Gomes wasn't either sold or sent out on loan - still a very good keeper IMO.

AVB prefers the players that have gone through pre season and are more up to speed with his tactics?

Back