• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

---------------------------------Friedel-----------------------------------

Walker-----------------Gallas----------Vertonghen--------------Ekotto

Lennon---------------Sandro-----------Dembele------------------Bale

-----------------------------Sigurddson---------------------------------

------------------------------Adebayor----------------------------------

Subs: Cudicini, Naughton, Caulker, Townsend, Livermore, VDV, Defoe

---------------------------------Friedel-----------------------------------

Walker-----------------Gallas----------Vertonghen--------------Ekotto

Lennon---------------Sandro-----------Dembele------------------Bale

-----------------------------Sigurddson---------------------------------

------------------------------Adebayor----------------------------------

Subs: Cudicini, Naughton, Caulker, Townsend, Livermore, VDV, Defoe

Was just coming into this thread to post that exact team, now that the 12pm registration deadline has passed, thats the team i would expect us to field.

Buzzing massively for tomorrow, if we can parade Lloris and Mouts on the pitch the atmosphere will be ace..

4-0 Spurs

Wish we go into this match in more confident mood after signing a top class player. Instead the team badly needs to win to lift the fans' morale after the disappointing transfer window. Surely, this will be a must-win match for AVB after only 1 point from his first 2 matches. Being at home, there is no excuse whatsoever not to beat a shyte team like Norwich. But with the ex-Spurs connection of Houghton and Bassong, this match could be tricky. Just hope the players available will be able to lift their game. We not only need to beat them but need a clean sheet as well. I will be annoyed if we let Norwich score. Anything but a win will be unacceptable !

Freidel
Walker Gallas Vertonghen Ekotto
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Sig Bale
Adebayor

Subs: Cudicini, Naughton, Caulker, Livermore, Defoe, Huddlestone, Dawson

JJ on the bench for thudd more likely. Harry would have had 3 keepers on the bench.

That's a good team. hope it finds it's form quickly

Freidel
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Sig Bale
Adebayor

JJ on the bench for thudd more likely. Harry would have had 3 keepers on the bench.

I agree completely with that team.

I also hope to see Hudd on the bench :)

Freidel
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Sig Bale
Adebayor

Team spot on for me. I think it picks itself for todays game. Getting the Reading line-up correct will prove a little more difficult.

Revenge required today. 2-1 after a struggle (Adebayor pen,Dembele)

Freidel
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Sig Bale
Adebayor

Wow. After reading that team i let out a big sigh of realisation. With the best will in the world we've just slipped back a couple of notches. Painful seeing that line up without the quality of Modric and VdV in there. Definitely more athletic and solid looking, less to get excited about though.

Last year Sandro was, rightly or wrongly, on the fringes of the first team. Now were a Sandro injury away from having Dembele and Livermore in midfield. Scary prospect. Lets also hope Sigg can recreate the form he showed in those, wel, er, 15 games for Swansea last season. Not sure thats a line up that will have too many quaking in their boots.

With regards outfield players to come back in: Kaboul will make a positive difference; other than that? Dempsey, Parker?

I dont think anyone can deny that we have emerged from the window a significantly weaker side.

Freidel
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Sig Bale
Adebayor

Pretty much the expected team.

Add Lloris and Dempsey into the mix and we haven't weakened all that much.

Exciting times.

Back