• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

-------------Brad (come off your line)
---Walker Vert Gallas BAE
Lennon Sandro Dembele Bale
----------VdV
---------------Ade

2-0 Spurs

Massive game so early on in the season. Fail to win and it might have a knock on effect confidence wise.

SPURS TEAM NEWS v NORWICH:

Andre Villas-Boas reports that both Scott Parker and Heurelho Gomes will push for returns by the end of the international break.

Scott has been out of action following Achilles surgery in the summer while goalkeeper Gomes is recovering from an ankle injury.

As we reported earlier, Younes Kaboul will be out for up to four months after knee surgery while Giovani dos Santos is still sidelined with calf touble.

Andre said: “On the positive, Gomes and Parker are making good recoveries. I think we are looking at one, two more weeks, which if you take into account the international break, both players will be available after that, at least in training.

“On another front, Gio will look to be out for three to four weeks, depending on his recovery to his muscle damage.

“Most of the squad is fit apart from Younes.

“We wish him well, a good recovery. The situation reached a point where the player did not feel confidence or stability in the knee, so we decided to operate.”

Mark Lawrenson's Prediction for Tottenham v Norwich

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and Andre Villas-Boas has probably learnt a lot from his time at Chelsea. He is changing Tottenham round and he is fortunate this time that he has an ally in chairman Daniel Levy, because he is a man who loves to wheel and deal.

Mousa Dembele is a good signing for Tottenham and he won't be the last.

The thing about Villas-Boas, in contrast to his time at Chelsea, is that he is trying to get his own players in and I think that is very important when you go to a big club.

Ex-Tottenham player and coach Chris Hughton is going back to his old club and he has signed players to try to improve his Norwich side but I don't think they will be good enough to upset Tottenham.

Last week, Tottenham huffed and puffed against West Brom, who deserved a point after really having a go at them for the last 20 minutes, but I don't see Norwich having enough to do that.

Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Norwich City

Lawro on Luka Modric

"Luka Modric is absolute quality but he is replaceable, unlike Gareth Bale, who is a special talent. From Christmas to May last season, I don't think Modric was that good as Tottenham hit the wall a little bit."

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions

OMG, what have you done? Defiled the OMT. DOOOOMED.

The Twunt goes in a thread of his own.

Going again this week.

Two games in a row......been a while since I did that.

Who owes me a pint?

and i'm delighted to see statto finally fudged up. :lol: oh how the mighty have fallen. knocked right off his high horse.. comes in here trying to undermine my OMT creating abilities. yerr, take it sweet statto. 8-[ :eek:

There's been quite a few transfer dealings in the past few days, so here's an updated version of the table which appeared in the OP...

A0382.jpg

...and there may well be a few more to add before the day is out!

Back