• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

Chris Hughton makes 11 changes to his side as he searches for his first win as Norwich boss against League One S****horpe at Carrow Road.

Defender Ryan Bennett, who was an unused substitute in Saturday's 1-1 draw with QPR, starts and Wes Hoolahan returns to captain the side.

Rudd

Francomb, Turner, Ryan Bennett, Tierney

Fox, Lappin, Hoolahan, Surman

Morison, Chris Martin

Subs: Ruddy, Russell Martin, Johnson, Holt, Jackson, Pilkington, Barnett.

Based on our squad right now, this is the team I'd put out:

........................ Friedel
Walker ....... Gallas ...... Vertonghen ....... Assou-Ekotto
........... Huddlestone ........Sandro
Lennon .............. Van Der Vaart ................... Bale
........................... Adebayor

If the paper talk is right though, then we'll have Dembele instead of Huddlestone.

Spurs 3 - 1 Norwich

-----------Friedel

Walker Kaboul Verts BAE

Lennon Sandro Dembele Bale

---------Siggy/VDV

--------------Ade

3-0, party time at WHL

Driving home from work last night, I met a badger strolling over the road. That has to bring luck right? Spurs 2-0 Ade, Gylfi

Well it's all a little bit desperate my fellow Yidillis. However, Statto has returned with a vengeance and could save us... I see some light at the end of the tunnel, but you bitches are far too cordial... I remind you of the OMT Flamewar and the good old days of aFan sledging. Get nasty bitches, or our season is already done.

ComicStrip1.jpg

You are either a pesimist, a realist, or (given your "location") someone who doesn't wish to offend your 'local' team!?

1-1 would be an improvement on last season! I've no idea what will happen, Norwich were so so bad against Fulham and so so much better against QPR. They'll fancy it after winning there last season. Spurs should be far too strong for them, but we've under delivered in both games so far. We need to get our act together.

1-1 would be an improvement on last season! I've no idea what will happen, Norwich were so so bad against Fulham and so so much better against QPR. They'll fancy it after winning there last season. Spurs should be far too strong for them, but we've under delivered in both games so far. We need to get our act together.

We'll beat Norwich. I'm pretty confident! I think we'll beat them comfortably too.

I usually watch all Spurs' and Norwich's matches if I can. I'll miss this one though as I'll be at Twickenham for the London double header.

So any possible signings need to be made before lunchtime Friday right to play in this? I can't see us getting anyone else in before that.

I think any new signing will have to be pretty special to just walk straight into the team for this match, not having spent a second with the other players in training. Fifty/fifty if Dembele starts IMO.

Back