• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Holtby

Re: Lewis Holtby

Also leaving Schalke on a Free transfer end of season, so right up Levy alley

[video=youtube;73PK27u47bU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73PK27u47bU[/video]

could help boost our sexiness levels too, after the departure of niko. he has a bit of the ryan goslings about him.

I've only seen him play a couple of times, seems like a good player though. One a free I think he would be well worth a punt.

Starting to get games for Germany at 22, and available on a free. Would actually seem silly not to make a move...

£10m rated player on a free, if he doesn't settle it will at least be a good investment.
IMO a better player than Marko Marin, who many wanted us to sign and still do

I think this is serious possibility. Also if you consider we have Freund on our coaching staff that might help persuade lewis to sign on the dotted line.

Must admit that I've not seen him play enough to justify having an opinion of him, but I do like the sound of the move, young talented versatile footballer, on a free.

To those that have watched him, would he be able to hold his own in midfield in the premiership, is he more of an out and out no 10 or could he play in a two alongside Sandro?

Given the choice of spending something like 30m on Mouts or bringing a player with potential for free I'd much rather go for the second option, but admittedly I haven't seen enough of either player to really earn an opinion on whether we should be in for them or not....

According to a few reports it seems as though this kid is on the verge of signing for us.

Must admit that I've not seen him play enough to justify having an opinion of him, but I do like the sound of the move, young talented versatile footballer, on a free.

To those that have watched him, would he be able to hold his own in midfield in the premiership, is he more of an out and out no 10 or could he play in a two alongside Sandro?

Given the choice of spending something like 30m on Mouts or bringing a player with potential for free I'd much rather go for the second option, but admittedly I haven't seen enough of either player to really earn an opinion on whether we should be in for them or not....

I've seen nothing of him but, from what I've read, he's been played (and performed well) in most positions across the midfield, including as a deep lying CM.

If true, then he should have no problem playing in a midfield two alongside Sandro.

Back