• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Just imagine it's Balotelli or Howard Webb. Works a treat.

Btw, he didn't chew his arm off and it's not in Australia :p

Yeah im fudgein waiting. May as well have recorded it and fast forwarded it till the end.

All I have seen him do is drink his own tinkle, dream a bit, contemplate masturbating but had buyers remorse and recording his own face.

Obviously don't know until you're put in the situation.

But I think I might have given up at the nerve bit.

Its a true story huh? Did he not have a phone? ok maybe there would have been no signal and wouldnt have expected there to be wifi but im thinking emergency services 999 type call.

I dont know if i would have amputated my own arm. Im thinking that the arm would have been long gone anyways and woulda have been amputated anyways (altho I dont know)

Its a true story huh? Did he not have a phone? ok maybe there would have been no signal and wouldnt have expected there to be wifi but im thinking emergency services 999 type call.

I dont know if i would have amputated my own arm. Im thinking that the arm would have been long gone anyways and woulda have been amputated anyways (altho I dont know)

Check out the youtube video of him describing exactly what he did.

[video=youtube;B2XLoQ1xYB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2XLoQ1xYB0[/video]

Watched The Deer Hunter for the first time last night, decent enough but I thought it was going to be better. The war bit felt very rushed but I suppose its more about small town friendship than war.

Watched Machete on Saturday night. Deranged.
Also watched True Grit. Worth watching but not brilliant.
Enjoyed Super 8. Talented young cast and some very funny dialogue.

Watched The Deer Hunter for the first time last night, decent enough but I thought it was going to be better. The war bit felt very rushed but I suppose its more about small town friendship than war.

I enjoyed it but I thought it was way too long

I watched Black Swan last night (that's right) and it was nothing like I thought it would be. The housekeeper gets to choose film every now and then, so this was here idea.

Not having read a single thing about the film, I thought I was in for Rocky in a pink skirt, training montages with music fading out at the end (Team America explains this very well) and a shamelessly bad romantic storyline that just said "f?©ck you" to the viewer.

In the words of Glenroyid after suffering through 1,5 hours in the West Stand: How wrong was I? I'm not bothering with writing any reviews here, they can be found by the dozen elsewhere, but it's easily the best film I've seen so far this year. Admitted I've only watched 3-4 of them so far.

Will grab the chick with the tattoo, I've had the original on my media centre for a couple of years but never got around to watching it.

Don't usually rate Clooney (or at least his choice of roles) but he is good in The Descendants, very good way to while away an evening.

Don't know why you bolt users (who have the ?ú) don't use usegroups, mine is ?ú7 a month for Unlimited SSL downloads, my ISP can't see anything I download (no drive sharing either), 1200 days retension. http://www.newsdemon.com/ (might have to search for an offer to get it cheaper)

Back