• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Completely agree, Netflix original movies in my experience are 99% brick! They do some great doco’s and “tv” series though.
You are forgetting about The Ridiculous 6 by Adam Sandler. Personally I thought it was utter garbage, maybe the worst film ever made, but I was not its target audience. My preteen boy laughed from the start to the end, sometimes laughing so much he was finding it hard to breathe. I was strangely jealous of his mood as it reminded me I hadn't laughed like that in a long time. I need to score some weed.

Went to see Old.
Felt like much more could have been done, though no idea how constrained it was by the source material.
Rather silly, but some good acting.

Back