• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Saw Mortal Kombat and Judas and the Black Messiah at the cinema. As an avid cinema goer it’s great to watch films that there again, you can only watch so much Netflix. I feel like their business model is we would rather make 5 things that people kind of like than one great thing that people love. You can’t beat the cinema.

Saw Mortal Kombat and Judas and the Black Messiah at the cinema. As an avid cinema goer it’s great to watch films that there again, you can only watch so much Netflix. I feel like their business model is we would rather make 5 things that people kind of like than one great thing that people love. You can’t beat the cinema.

Agreed.

So glad that the Odeon up road from me has had a Luxe refit, as only real advantage to watching films at home was being able to put feet up so my sciatica doesn’t flare up after a long movie!

upload_2021-6-1_0-32-39.jpeg

Agreed.

So glad that the Odeon up road from me has had a Luxe refit, as only real advantage to watching films at home was being able to put feet up so my sciatica doesn’t flare up after a long movie!

View attachment 11994

Ours at Warrington had the upgrade last year. Okay it's dearer than Cineworld, but the seating is far better. Love going to the Cinema, was great to back there last week

Ours at Warrington had the upgrade last year. Okay it's dearer than Cineworld, but the seating is far better. Love going to the Cinema, was great to back there last week

Now that Odeon have reduced the price of their Limitless membership to £9.99 per month I only have to go once per month to make it more cost effective than paying on a per film basis plus I avoid paying their “blockbuster tax” for new releases.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/od...ber-then-ps1799-a-month-ps1999-london-3722420

Only thing in Cineworld’s favour is that I could use Meerkat BOGOF code in conjunction with their Unlimited scheme.

Out Of Sight is on BBC1 tonight. I think that it's the best Elmore Leonard film adaptation and Clooney and Lopez are on great form in it.

Back