• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Just watched 'Once upon a time in Hollywood' on Amazon Prime.
Quentin Tarantino makes some weird fudging movies! Some factual happenings mixed up with his totally mental fiction. But it's hilariously entertaining as well as pretty makabre. Not his best movie by any means, but if you're into Tarantino movies and still haven't seen it, you won't be disappointed.

Watched Without Remorse on Prime, standard fare, you knew what would happen and fairly predictable, but always enjoy Michael B Jordan think he's class in anything.

Am going to watch Army of The Dead on Netflix soon, Zack Snyder's new Zombie film

I watched it last night. I thought that it was brick. The plot is Aliens and the super zombies look like they're played by extras from Cats. Oh and nothing happens for the first 45 minutes.

The film is worse. I thought that it would be trashy fun. I was half right.

It has spontaneously appeared on my computer. I might watch it soon. My hopes are low as I hate (people exploiting the ) zombie movies (genre).

It has spontaneously appeared on my computer. I might watch it soon. My hopes are low as I hate (people exploiting the ) zombie movies (genre).

It's brick. Really hammy and not in a good/bad zombie movie way either. It's just bad

Back