• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I just sat through Mandy, the Nick Cage vehicle. Hallucinogenic, extreme gore, juvenile head squishing and fountains of blood. An exaggerated rip-off of Mad Max and Rambo and every silly revenge film where some ex-Forces ex-alcoholic is wronged and wreaks fearsome revenge on multiple baddies, whilst being impervious to injury and stopping off to forge a battle axe.

Utter, utter brick. But you will like it if you like that sort of thing.

It's on Film 4 this week

I quite liked the first WW, but this one was just awful and incredibly boring. Really poor script and amateurish directing. In fact it was so bad I didn't even finish it.

Soul was great. We got to the end and my 14yo says that's not really a kids movie is it. Although the younger 2 watched it I reckon a lot of the mature issues it deals with were missed by them. I really enjoyed it

Back