• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Can't remember if I posted about this before, but Uncut Gems on Netflix is a tour de force by Adam Sandler.

It's like a jangling raw nerve most of the way through, it's really quite unsettling/uneasy to watch and draws you in.

Can't remember if I posted about this before, but Uncut Gems on Netflix is a tour de force by Adam Sandler.

It's like a jangling raw nerve most of the way through, it's really quite unsettling/uneasy to watch and draws you in.

Hated it, found it hard to watch and nearly acted

I think it gets some undeserved coverage because Sandler plays a serious role but it doesn’t cover he does it badly

Got a week off work from tomorrow and going in for a total film fest.

So 5 days 5 films going with:

Mississippi Burning
Aliens
Kelly's Heroes
The Natural
The Hustler

All programmed in and set

Got a week off work from tomorrow and going in for a total film fest.

So 5 days 5 films going with:

Mississippi Burning
Aliens
Kelly's Heroes
The Natural
The Hustler

All programmed in and set
Do you mean 25 films? Or just... "I will watch a film per day". Come on man, you can do way better than that. You can watch a film from 7-9 and still have the whole day ahead of you.

Looks like, barring the goalposts being moved yet again, Christopher Nolan’s new film will finally be in cinemas this Friday.

Might don a mask and check it out up local IMAX, at least the cavernous auditorium should help disperse any viral particles better than smaller screens.

I’m torn. This looks amazing, but sitting for 3 hours with a mask on?

has anyone been to cinema since they have re-opened?

yeh sounds like hell to me, hard enough doing my local shop in a mask

I am a member at the BFI and cant wait to get back and watch some classics.

I’ve no issue with masks where masks needed - not an anti masker.

but at the same time I’m not sure I’m going to go out of my way to wear one.

I’ve got a card for cineworld - so normally go 2/3 times a month

Back