• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I liked Shannon in the Iceman.
Want to watch Blood Father again; seeing Logan reminded me of it and Gibson put in a very personal performance in a film that knew what it was and did not outstay its welcome.

Unfortunately I haven't seen either fella! Just an example of a long film but I like it when an actor you previously thought was a bit mediocre from sitcoms comes good, that's like David Schwimmer in Band of Brothers for me! The Irishman is on my list but also Once upon a Time in America is there and more realistic cause it's on prime. One sitting is easy enough with a bottle of terrible scotch for a companion.
Love once upon a time in America.

Just make sure you’ve got the right version - the nearly 4 hour one! It was plagued by loads of cuts and edits on its earlier releases which messed the story up. I had a bit of a job years ago sourcing the proper full version, although I think it’s easier now and the makers have cottoned on.

Be careful with the Jennifer Connelly scene too... she’s only 14 at the time, so no fiddling with your parts until they go off.

Love once upon a time in America.

Just make sure you’ve got the right version - the nearly 4 hour one! It was plagued by loads of cuts and edits on its earlier releases which messed the story up. I had a bit of a job years ago sourcing the proper full version, although I think it’s easier now and the makers have cottoned on.

Be careful with the Jennifer Connelly scene too... she’s only 14 at the time, so no fiddling with your parts until they go off.
Connelly should’ve become a Bond girl based upon this bikini scene in The Hot Spot alone!

upload_2020-6-19_10-38-20.gif

I watched the nice guys with Russell Crowe and that overly good looking lad whose name escapes me. One of those easy bad watches but I like Crowe in it, he is one of my fav actors TBH, seen him in some bad films where he is decent like a good year

I watched the nice guys with Russell Crowe and that overly good looking lad whose name escapes me. One of those easy bad watches but I like Crowe in it, he is one of my fav actors TBH, seen him in some bad films where he is decent like a good year
Ryan Gosling.

Brilliant in The Loudest Voice.

Palm Springs with Adam Samberg is a good watch.

"Rom/Com" i guess but don't let that put you off - i didn't read anything about it prior to watching and would recommend you do the same

Back