• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Got four films downloaded for the plane, escape room, under the silver lake, fighting with my family, and yardie.
Anyone seen them/recommend them?

I thought that it started quite generic and got better as it went on. I really liked the ending.
I started snowpiecer the other night and switched off after 10 minutes, I’d never heard of it before and didn’t really “trust it”, if you know what I mean? Seen so many terrible films on Netflix I thought this was just going to be another in the list. I’ll give it another go though, decent rating on IMDb as well.

John Wick 3 is foooooooking ace
Have loved all 3 of these films

The first John Wick was 100 minutes of glorious non-stop action but I thought that the sequel dragged in places and see that part 3 is over 140 minutes but will give it a try in cinema with comfy seating. A pity that we’re not getting IMAX version here in UK.

Half way through ‘the Highwaymen’ on Netflix. (children stopped play...)

Thoughts so far are it’s beautifully shot, increasingly engaging and frankly I could watch Costner & Harrelson discuss the weather forecast for two hours and it would be simply magnificent.

Thoughts so far are it’s beautifully shot, increasingly engaging and frankly I could watch Costner & Harrelson discuss the weather forecast for two hours and it would be simply magnificent.
I really enjoyed it. A good, not a great film, but it reminded me of back when people made films for people with attention spans.

Ive not watched The Highwaymen yet (its on the list) but looking at the trailer it reminded me of Godless, also on Netflix, which you might enjoy.

Limited mini series, only 7 episodes, which take their time to tell the story. Beautifully shot, very well acted, and generally very well made western.

Slow burn as well, not a huge amount actually happens before episode 7!

I loved it anyway, might be worth your time.

Ive not watched The Highwaymen yet (its on the list) but looking at the trailer it reminded me of Godless, also on Netflix, which you might enjoy.

Limited mini series, only 7 episodes, which take their time to tell the story. Beautifully shot, very well acted, and generally very well made western.

Slow burn as well, not a huge amount actually happens before episode 7!

I loved it anyway, might be worth your time.
Cheers. Will have a gander.

Back