• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

xwing3_large.jpg

xwing2_large.jpg

I've seen 4 of the 8 nominees for Best Picture;

Whiplash
Imitation Game
American Sniper
Grand Budapest Hotel

Whiplash was the best so far IMO. American Sniper was good, but I don't quite know how it's made over $200m in the states alone so far, it wasn't that good.

So Foxcatcher on Sunday, slow at times but a good film on the whole.

Taken 3 was average at best.

Last edited:
Whiplash won't win best picture and to me that is a crying shame. It deserves it. Theory of Everything will more than likely win.

Whiplash won't win best picture and to me that is a crying shame. It deserves it. Theory of Everything will more than likely win.
It'll be more of a travesty if JK Simmons doesn't walk off with the Best Supporting Actor Oscar.

Such an electrifying, terrifying and captivating performance. I came out of the cinema feeling like I'd watched a thriller or a war film.

Back