• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

My horse just came 2nd in Southwell in his handicap debut off a mark of 92 at 8/1

Started iffy then stormed through to take it up 4 out, got caught at the last hurdle, the winner was 10lb better off than Robbie too

He stayed almost all of the 3m, is looking like a proper little chaser

Buzzing

Too Darn Hot, never seen a worse backed horse than today. Telecaster was too good to turn down, got 10s on him too.

Cha Ching

3 chunky winners today at York today which was nice, just got pipped for a nice darts bet in the last leg between MVG and Mensur which was a shame otherwise would have been a very good day.

My horse just came 2nd in Southwell in his handicap debut off a mark of 92 at 8/1

Started iffy then stormed through to take it up 4 out, got caught at the last hurdle, the winner was 10lb better off than Robbie too

He stayed almost all of the 3m, is looking like a proper little chaser

Buzzing

Robyndzone, runs at ludlow tomorrow, short priced fave now, same mark, quick turnaround, he'll go up a lot if he wins this one.

Robyndzone, runs at ludlow tomorrow, short priced fave now, same mark, quick turnaround, he'll go up a lot if he wins this one.
Not 100% he will be running currently, waiting word from the trainer, as you say he is 11/8 favourite

very one paced your nag, i'd say he needs further but he's only 5, they gonna send him novice chasing next season?

Jockey said Robbie didnt like the ground and keep swappng lead jumping legs because of it

The ground was defo firmer than the advertised good too

He will have a nice summer break now and be ready for a big autumn

Fowler and Spieth e/w in the open.

Really hope Fowler gets a major at last, seems like a decent bloke whenever I see him interviewed.

D9VRxUmWkAACoQk.png:large

My e/w Lucky 15 for today

RIP Big Mac

met him a couple of times, it was all a persona, he was very amenable, old school educated, as sharp as anyone and he flirted hilariously with my missus. Let go by channel 4 a couple of years too early. Betting rings will never be the same again, RIP Mac.

Back