• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Re: England Vs Brazil NOT Cancelled

oh well, didnt last for long:lol:

England really did need Harry Redknapp. He would have made it a bit more entertaining no matter what any of you guys may well think.

i always maintained that Redknapp would have been the ideal England manager, despite what i thought of him as our manager

fcuk off Tyldsley.....talking about that goal for years to come???? decent hit but come on........

They didn't have Telethink-yourself-there-o-vision in those days, son, but I was in my living-room when Alice Oxtail-Chamberpot scored a goal against Brazil in a friendly.

fcuking ell, Bernie is a midget

They didn't have Telethink-yourself-there-o-vision in those days, son, but I was in my living-room when Alice Oxtail-Chamberpot scored a goal against Brazil in a friendly.

:ross:

2-2, no real surprise tbh and now we're gonna defend for the rest of the game.

I quite enjoyed that, because Walcott was truly, truly awful

Almost every time he had the ball he lost it or chose the wrong decision. Plenty of space in behind? Turn and pass back 20 yards! No space and 4 defenders? Go for it!

Man marked heavily? Fire the ball at his chest! No space in the middle? Drive into the middle! Easy layoff available? Underhit the pass by 50% and give it away!

Time and time again, just fuking awful play from the wee teletext

Glorious, just awesome to watch. If this is the guy Arse are pinning their hopes on, happy days!

Back