• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Re: England Vs Brazil Cancelled

Anyone planning on heading to Rio for the World Cup in 2014 had better be prepared for a whole load more of this sort of sh!t.

That city will not cope well with the increase in population especially in the popular suburbs like Copacabana and Ipanema.

Don't people say similar things for every world cup?

Re: England Vs Brazil NOT Cancelled

Will go ahead as planned.

Now, where's that brand new striker we're getting?

Re: England Vs Brazil Cancelled

Anyone planning on heading to Rio for the World Cup in 2014 had better be prepared for a whole load more of this sort of sh!t.

That city will not cope well with the increase in population especially in the popular suburbs like Copacabana and Ipanema.

I am planning on going only because I love Brazil, albeit went a few years ago and im sure brick has changed. My ex was also Brazilian but from Sao Paolo although born and bred here. So I wont have to stay in any hotels etc

I think youre correct in saying that though, its not the best place for handling brick.

Leandro has got to be injured surely? Hasn't been in the Internacional squad the past two games and not in Brazils squad now.

Leandro has got to be injured surely? Hasn't been in the Internacional squad the past two games and not in Brazils squad now.
Ah, so you're saying we would've signed him, but he failed the medical?

he's been left out of the brazil squad for this game

I haven't yet seen a lineup announced by Brazil for the England game.

They play France too don't forget on the 9th prior to the Confed start on the 15th.

But Leandro Damiao 100% is in the Confederations Cup Squad.

What surprise, John Barnes has piped up again

"Did someone say Maracana?"

BRAZIL: Júlio César; Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo; Paulinho, Fernando; Neymar, Oscar, Lucas; Fred.

ENGLAND: Hart; Johnson, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines; Walcott, Jones, Carrick, Lampard, Milner; Rooney

Watching England play gives me a glimpse into the world of a Stoke fan - except I detest half of the England team.

BRAZIL: Júlio César; Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo; Paulinho, Fernando; Neymar, Oscar, Lucas; Fred.

ENGLAND: Hart; Johnson, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines; Walcott, Jones, Carrick, Lampard, Milner; Rooney

I hope England get dingdonged.

we should have begged Beckham/Scholes/Owen to delay their retirement so they could have played in this game, it's disrespectful to Brazil and the Maracana to line up with this shower of brick

Is this the thread for the England game or is it the 'other games' thread? :-k

Anyway, just wanted to say. Glen Johnson is brick. :)

Back